Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper ptcruiser999's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)

Back to scrapping

Hello,

Its been some time since i visited this site, almost 6 years ago.
    I lost my mojo for scrapping, mixed with everyday life challenges my scrapping has unfortunately taken a back seat. But, i would like to resurface my hobby and get cracking again, i have lots to catch up on.

I am fortunate enough that i have kept all my supplies, safely stashed away, but i feel like a little hoard of goodies is in order. It seems since i have stopped there are less and less craft shops in our local high st, apart from the big chains. so, my question is, does anybody have any good recommendations of shops that are worth a visit. I live in Surrey, but sit on the boarders of Hampshire and Berkshire too and am happy travel if need be.

If not, then i may have to look into ordering a monthly kit!!!

Thank you
    Owner of Creative Candi http://www.creativecandi.co.uk

Desperately seeking scraptime.... CoventryAnn's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Welcome back, can't help with shops local to you as I'm in the Midlands, but online Hey Little Magpie or Seven Hills Crafts.
    http://coventryann.blogspot.com/
    mAR Points -SLO 7x10 = 70 DLO x10= WklyChall wk1= wk2= wk3=25 wk 4= ;House chall= SimpRec = Cards 5x10= 50 SLYMIR 4 x30=120 Total = 265 SLYMI Reboot total 5/7

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Welcome back, good to hear people are coming back to scrapping these days

If you are looking for a monthly kit, I run Scrapaholix - you can see the kits in the gallery on the Scrapaholix website each month. There is a main kit and an add on kit available each month. Let me know if you would like any more info. Each month we look at a new product, so sometimes there are technique notes to go with the kits.

You are right there are a lot less shops now, which is a shame. Hopefully with people getting back in to scrapping things will keep on improving.
    Janine