Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Help needed (old software)

Hi Folks, now i know this is a really old piece of sofware but im wandering if anyone would have a copy of design master 2 for the craft robo ? Believe it or not i still use the programme lol but i broke my disc and cant seem to get a download to work on my new laptop so the only option hopefully is if someone has a copy laying around that they dont want ??

Thanks guys
    Mo

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    I have just had a hard drive crash and need to out all my old discs over the weekend to set up a new PC. I know I had that program on my fried hard drive. If I can find the disc I will let you know.
    Best Wishes
    Tootsie (Diane)

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Sorry can't help with that I never had that software hopefully Diane can help, if not maybe someone else can

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by mo927 View Post
    Hi Folks, now i know this is a really old piece of sofware but im wandering if anyone would have a copy of design master 2 for the craft robo ? Believe it or not i still use the programme lol but i broke my disc and cant seem to get a download to work on my new laptop so the only option hopefully is if someone has a copy laying around that they dont want ??

Thanks guys
    Mo
    I know a lot of people hated it but I loved DM. I don't use it anymore but I do have my original Designmaster 2 disk with activation pin. I will gladly post it to you if you PM me your name and address
    Sylvia x
    My Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by SylviaF View Post
    I know a lot of people hated it but I loved DM. I don't use it anymore but I do have my original Designmaster 2 disk with activation pin. I will gladly post it to you if you PM me your name and address
    That's really kind of you Sylvia

View Gallery

Ahh super, thank you for the replies everyone its much appreciated !! Ive sent u a PM Sylvia
    Last edited by mo927; 10-06-2017 at 12:11 PM.

View Gallery

Unfortunately Design Master was discontinued about 5 years ago because it does not support Windows 8 or higher. So sadly, even if you reinstall it on an old Windows 7 system there is no way to activate it because CADLink (the developers) have discontinued support. We recommend users move over to Silhouette Studio because it has more features, a better interface and supports modern versions of Windows.
    Technical Support
    Graphtec GB
    www.graphtecgb.co.uk