Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Does this happen to others when updating?

This has happened the last two times when updating the software. When my software has been opened it has told me that there is a new version to download.I have not been using the advanced version that some of you are on , but it is Version 4. I select to update, the update downloads and then suddenly the screen tells me that my version of Adobe is not up to date and the upgrade will not finish. If I then go directly to the Silhouette America site and select the download from there it then downloads without any problems and no mention of Adobe. I have looked at the version of Adobe my laptop is running and it is the latest one. It just seems so strange that I can download from Silhouette America but not from the link in my software.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    The link in the software hasn't worked for a long time Ruth as you've discovered you need to go to SA website each time for the updates

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Oh, I didn't realise that it was broken! Thanks for the explanation Doreen. At least it tells you when you should update!
    Claire aka PinkPig1