Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by ellygreen View Post
    I have it done both ways + externally lol.... not taking any chances since i lost all my files when i went over to the cricut. So glad i came back to the silhouette though, i did not realise quite how much i missed it lol. I have to build up a load of new files now since i have no idea what i did with all the old ones lol
    I also add a png along with each files so I can see what it is without having to open each one

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    A well known American Silhouette blog gave instructions for how to add an icon to files so one could see what they were without opening them. I followed the instructions and it appeared to work in that the S icon was changed to a picture of the file but when I went back to S.S. there weren't any pictures. Neither was the S icon replaced with the picture in my Documents folder so I don't know what went wrong. (I'm on a Mac and the instructions ere specifically for Macs).

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by BowBow View Post
    A well known American Silhouette blog gave instructions for how to add an icon to files so one could see what they were without opening them. I followed the instructions and it appeared to work in that the S icon was changed to a picture of the file but when I went back to S.S. there weren't any pictures. Neither was the S icon replaced with the picture in my Documents folder so I don't know what went wrong. (I'm on a Mac and the instructions ere specifically for Macs).
    Was that Silhouette School because I saw something that sounds like that on there but didn't try it because I have a pc

View Gallery

Yes,it was - I wasn't sure if I was allowed to name it on here.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by BowBow View Post
    Yes,it was - I wasn't sure if I was allowed to name it on here.
    You can name but we're not allowed to add links because most links have items for sale or links to items being sold.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Good idea Doreen i might start doing that

Quote Originally Posted by DJG View Post
    I also add a png along with each files so I can see what it is without having to open each one