Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

How do I change from Curio to Cameo in the software ?

I have been struggling to get the software to recognise that my Cameo and not my Curio is attached to my laptop after the software told me to download a newer version this morning. Tried to search what to do but nothing is coming up. Can somebody point me in the right direction please.
    Thanks.
    Claire

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    I read someone else had this problem and this was SA reply to them Thanks for your email. Please turn off the Silhouette Studio software. Unplug the Silhouette USB cord from your Computer and your Silhouette Cameo. Ensure that you only have one Silhouette plugged into the computer at a time. PLug in again your Silhouette Cameo to your computer and proceed with your project. Are you able to proceed without with the reports 'could not connect to Curio'?

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thank you Doreen. Will try that!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

No luck with that. Still thinks that it cannot connect with the Curio and not recognising the Cameo . I have even tried switching on the bluetooth but failed when it came to searching for the Cameo as I have forgotten what the instructions were to pair up. I will have to do a lot of reading to see what I can do. So frustrating that I can't use my Cameo today.

Had another try and got the Cameo to attach to the software by the USB connection ( no idea what I did) so have after many frustrated hours managed to do a trace, cut and print from the Cameo.
    Last edited by PinkPig1; 09-05-2017 at 05:57 PM.