Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Just call me DC8!! daisychain888's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    Possible daft question alert

Do I still need to upgrade to v4 if I've bought Design Studio?

'people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel'

x Jayne x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by daisychain888 View Post
    Possible daft question alert

Do I still need to upgrade to v4 if I've bought Design Studio?
    You don't have to Jayne but it's the latest version of Studio

Just call me DC8!! daisychain888's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    Thanks Doreen

'people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel'

x Jayne x

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I have not been able to get on to ukscrappers for days. No idea why I ended up doing a new search for it and doing it that way. Is anyone having problems with the new V4, I have not had much time to play with it yet apart from knowing about my Bluetooth issues which I had before anyway, some people on Facebook seem to be having cutting issues, last time I was in studio I was having this issue, this exclamation mark on my cloud account? It won't sync. I have tried logging in, logging out, removing account, deactivating account, restarting computer but noting is getting rid of it lol. When i put my cruzor to it, it tells me I have reached my maximum usage of devises but when i look i only have one active?

IMG_1125.JPG

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by ellygreen View Post
    I have not been able to get on to ukscrappers for days. No idea why I ended up doing a new search for it and doing it that way. Is anyone having problems with the new V4, I have not had much time to play with it yet apart from knowing about my Bluetooth issues which I had before anyway, some people on Facebook seem to be having cutting issues, last time I was in studio I was having this issue, this exclamation mark on my cloud account? It won't sync. I have tried logging in, logging out, removing account, deactivating account, restarting computer but noting is getting rid of it lol. When i put my cruzor to it, it tells me I have reached my maximum usage of devises but when i look i only have one active?

IMG_1125.JPG
    UKS was off line for a time from Monday afternoon/evening not sure when it actually came back but I was able to get on yesterday morning around 9 ish it it wasn't down for days. I've not come across the exclamation mark before although I know lots of people had problems with it not syncing when it was first released but there was a firmware update to the machine and it was supposed to have sorted it, did you do the update

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Yes i did do the firmware update when i got the machine. I will have a look around later to see if it is still an issue. I must clear my cookies maybe i have bad ones lol

Quote Originally Posted by DJG View Post
    UKS was off line for a time from Monday afternoon/evening not sure when it actually came back but I was able to get on yesterday morning around 9 ish it it wasn't down for days. I've not come across the exclamation mark before although I know lots of people had problems with it not syncing when it was first released but there was a firmware update to the machine and it was supposed to have sorted it, did you do the update