Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cutting mat

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    This is what I mean Doreen. I have duplicated this bird to the right of the original one but both are now selected so i have to click on the page some where to deselect them both before i can select and move the duplicated one. I quite often forget and end up moving both items, it is most irritating lol

duplicated.JPG
    Last edited by ellygreen; 06-05-2017 at 12:57 PM.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by ellygreen View Post
    This is what I mean Doreen. I have duplicated this bird to the right of the original one but both are now selected so i have to click on the page some where to deselect them both before i can select and move the duplicated one. I quite often forget and end up moving both items, it is most irritating lol

duplicated.JPG
    No can't say I can remember that happening in V3 have you updated to the version Margaret (Neries) gave the link to because I haven't tried that I'm using V4

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Yes i think so Doreen. I have V3.8.211 at the moment. I think it does have a few issues as sometimes it will take agrees do do something, it will come up with that bar in the middle of the screen saying processing. I seem to have quite a few issues with it resizing anything with the pull and drag boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by DJG View Post
    No can't say I can remember that happening in V3 have you updated to the version Margaret (Neries) gave the link to because I haven't tried that I'm using V4

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    If you had more success with earlier version's you can go back to one of them here https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/so...egacy-software

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by ellygreen View Post
    I have to click off to release them both then select the duplicated one to move it but i quite often forget to and end up moving them both as they are both selected automatically once you duplicate. It is quite odd i am sure that never happened before this new silhouette studio.
    Helen I have just tried and had no problem. Once the duplicate is there I just move my mouse to the nearest point of the image, click and hold to move away.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I might have a look in the settings see if anything in there is causing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Neries View Post
    Helen I have just tried and had no problem. Once the duplicate is there I just move my mouse to the nearest point of the image, click and hold to move away.