Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Thread: Subscription

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Subscription

Does anyone know what the subscription does for you?
    i.e. can you download items with out paying for them?
    What are the benifits?
    Do you subscribe and is it worth it or is it better to do the credit boast?

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

This may help Helen, it's not something I've ever bothered with so can't offer any advice, just ask yourself how many things are there in the Store that you might want/need !! https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/pr...-subscriptions

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Like Shirley I've never had one Helen

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I have a yearly subscription which means by just entering my password I can buy without the hassle of putting in card details. You do not have to spend up each month, it rolls over.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig1 View Post
    I have a yearly subscription which means by just entering my password I can buy without the hassle of putting in card details. You do not have to spend up each month, it rolls over.
    So are you say for example you take out a monthly subscription for say like £7.99 that's what you get to spend? I don't really understand the purpose of it if that's the case. You might as well just buy them as you go if you don't get more for you money by having the subscription.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Here is the blurb.
    'Subscriptions Overview

There are several account options offered by Silhouette America for digital download content through the Silhouette Design Store:

Free account - By signing up for an account, you will automatically have this account type to start. This option is not a subscription. This allows you to purchase individual designs. There is no fee for setting up an account on the Silhouette Design Store. Digital Design Download Cards obtained from Authorized Retailers or from our website may be used toward the purchase of individual images. Designs may also be purchased directly by credit card. Basic subscription - This low-tier option provides users with a low monthly payment for a monthly subscription credit allotment. If at any point all subscription credit been exhausted during the course of the subscription, users may continue to purchase designs individually at the regular rate. Deluxe subscription - This mid-tier option provides users with a low monthly payment for a monthly subscription credit allotment. If at any point all subscription credit been exhausted during the course of the subscription, additional downloads may be purchased at 25% off the normal rate. Premium subscription - This high-tier option provides users with a low monthly payment for a monthly subscription credit allotment. If at any point all subscription credit been exhausted during the course of the subscription, additional downloads may be purchased at 50% off the normal rate. Diamond subscription - This highest-tier option provides users with a low monthly payment for a monthly subscription credit allotment. If at any point all subscription credit been exhausted during the course of the subscription, additional downloads may be purchased at 50% off the normal rate. Custom subscriptions - Aside from the above, there are options to customize the monthly subscription credit amount. Perks from the above subscription types apply for any customized levels that exceed the subscription plan in question displaying the noted perk.
    Specific pricing and credit allotment amounts for each subscription level may be found by accessing the Silhouette Design Store and clicking on the link to subscribe found on the home page.

All subscriptions are offered in 3 month, 6 month, or 1 year periods (consecutive months). All subscriptions will be offered the option of paying month-to-month or paying for their entire term (consecutive monthly period) up front during the sign-up process.

Subscription credits are allotted according to the date the subscription is started. Subscriptions credits are valid for a period of 60 days from the date of allotment. You may review current and pending subscription credits with their allotment and expiration dates at any time by clicking on the credit amount listed on your account.

Subscription credits are only valid during the term of an current active subscription. If you have unused subscription credits and your subscription ends, you may opt to renew or sign up for a new subscription within 30-days of your previous subscription ending. Any remaining unused credit would then be re-activated and be usable on your account within this 30-day period.

Silhouette Design Store subscribers are entitled to 5GB of user-design storage in the Silhouette Cloud. For more information on the Silhouette Cloud please visit http://www.silhouetteamerica.com/faq...lhouette-cloud.

Subscriptions may be canceled after a period of two months (for 3-month and 6-month subscriptions) or three months (for 12-month subscriptions) without incurring a cancelation fee. If a subscription is canceled before this time, a cancelation fee of 2 - 3 months at the monthly subscription rate will be charged to fulfill the minimum monthly period.

All downloads made during the subscription period will remain yours to keep after your subscription has run out.

Regular download cards cannot be used to pay for subscription fees. If download cards have been applied to an account, credit will remain valid on account to be able to used once all subscription credit has been exhausted at any given point or reserved until after the subscription has ended, but may not be applied toward subscription fees."

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

After reading that I really don't think it would be worth me bothering to subscribe, I don't think I would purchase enough to warrant it, I might be better going for the credit boast instead.

View Gallery

Here is the blurb.
    'Subscriptions Overview

There are several account options offered by Silhouette America for digital download content through the Silhouette Design Store:

Free account - By signing up for an account, you will automatically have this account type to start. This option is not a subscription. This allows you to purchase individual designs. There is no fee for setting up an account on the Silhouette Design Store. Digital Design Download Cards obtained from Authorized Retailers or from our website may be used toward the purchase of individual images. Designs may also be purchased directly by credit card. Basic subscription - This low-tier option provides users with a low monthly payment for a monthly subscription credit allotment. If at any point all subscription credit been exhausted during the course of the subscription, users may continue to purchase designs individually at the regular rate. Deluxe subscription - This mid-tier option provides users with a low monthly payment for a monthly subscription credit allotment. If at any point all subscription credit been exhausted during the course of the subscription, additional downloads may be purchased at 25% off the normal rate. Premium subscription - This high-tier option provides users with a low monthly payment for a monthly subscription credit allotment. If at any point all subscription credit been exhausted during the course of the subscription, additional downloads may be purchased at 50% off the normal rate. Diamond subscription - This highest-tier option provides users with a low monthly payment for a monthly subscription credit allotment. If at any point all subscription credit been exhausted during the course of the subscription, additional downloads may be purchased at 50% off the normal rate. Custom subscriptions - Aside from the above, there are options to customize the monthly subscription credit amount. Perks from the above subscription types apply for any customized levels that exceed the subscription plan in question displaying the noted perk.
    Specific pricing and credit allotment amounts for each subscription level may be found by accessing the Silhouette Design Store and clicking on the link to subscribe found on the home page.

All subscriptions are offered in 3 month, 6 month, or 1 year periods (consecutive months). All subscriptions will be offered the option of paying month-to-month or paying for their entire term (consecutive monthly period) up front during the sign-up process.

Subscription credits are allotted according to the date the subscription is started. Subscriptions credits are valid for a period of 60 days from the date of allotment. You may review current and pending subscription credits with their allotment and expiration dates at any time by clicking on the credit amount listed on your account.

Subscription credits are only valid during the term of an current active subscription. If you have unused subscription credits and your subscription ends, you may opt to renew or sign up for a new subscription within 30-days of your previous subscription ending. Any remaining unused credit would then be re-activated and be usable on your account within this 30-day period.

Silhouette Design Store subscribers are entitled to 5GB of user-design storage in the Silhouette Cloud. For more information on the Silhouette Cloud please visit http://www.silhouetteamerica.com/faq...lhouette-cloud.

Subscriptions may be canceled after a period of two months (for 3-month and 6-month subscriptions) or three months (for 12-month subscriptions) without incurring a cancelation fee. If a subscription is canceled before this time, a cancelation fee of 2 - 3 months at the monthly subscription rate will be charged to fulfill the minimum monthly period.

All downloads made during the subscription period will remain yours to keep after your subscription has run out.

Regular download cards cannot be used to pay for subscription fees. If download cards have been applied to an account, credit will remain valid on account to be able to used once all subscription credit has been exhausted at any given point or reserved until after the subscription has ended, but may not be applied toward subscription fees."
    Shirley's added the link to that

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Yes I did see it Doreen at the same time as I saw this, so I just read it here instead
    Lazy me
    Thank you Shirley for posting the link

Quote Originally Posted by DJG View Post
    Shirley's added the link to that

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by ellygreen View Post
    Yes I did see it Doreen at the same time as I saw this, so I just read it here instead
    Lazy me
    Thank you Shirley for posting the link
    Sorry Helen I was just telling Pink Pig (don't her name )

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

My subscription has been going for 4 years and because I selected auto renewal the price goes down 10% each year
    ( you can cancel the auto at any time). In the current year I paid £53.94 which is about £4.50 per month and next year it will be £48.54 so as I am not an artist or designer it suits me to be able to buy from the store without going over that amount bearing in mind I get more than £4.50 put in each month. I need to catch it on the day the amount goes in to tell you how much a month goes in - I don't buy every month so it mounts up for a big splurge when they have a sale.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Yes i do tend to design myself, sometimes i like to be lazy and just purchase but most times i will design it myself, so i think i might go for one of the credit boast while they have it on offer.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I went for the £25 credit boast which gives you £50 of credits. I recon that was a good deal for me

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

With 50% of all designs still on today you should get some bargains!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

With 50% of all designs still on today you should get some bargains!
    Yes lol I was just going to keep the credit for when ever i fancied buying something but maybe i should get searching the shop and buying this afternoon