Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Just call me DC8!! daisychain888's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neries View Post
    Enjoy playing. The Cameo 3 is no different than the original Cameo and the Cameo 2 in how to design in Studio. The only difference is the auto blade, Bluetooth, the touch screen and it is bigger....
    I think that as I'm quite a visual learner and I've never had a cameo before I find the slight differences on screen in the tutorials for the earlier cameos a bit confusing. Thanks for the info on tutorials etc, I'll start plugging away and I'm sure that with perseverance I'll get there.

Quote Originally Posted by ellygreen View Post
    I got the owls from searching on google and I made the branch myself in studio for them to sit on. These were the owls I used. Just did a few alterations and lost one. This is what I have on the cricut.
    Quote Originally Posted by ellygreen View Post
    How is it going? Are you getting to grips with the software?
    Aah I see, fab designs I actually managed to import an image and convert it into a stencil so I'm quite pleased with myself!

'people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel'

x Jayne x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by daisychain888 View Post
    I think that as I'm quite a visual learner and I've never had a cameo before I find the slight differences on screen in the tutorials for the earlier cameos a bit confusing. Thanks for the info on tutorials etc, I'll start plugging away and I'm sure that with perseverance I'll get there.

Aah I see, fab designs I actually managed to import an image and convert it into a stencil so I'm quite pleased with myself!
    Glad you're getting to grips with your machine

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by daisychain888 View Post

Great to hear you getting on well with your Cameo even though you find the tutorials a bit confusing. It's probably because the software has evolved in over 6 years with new features added since the original Cameo was launched and those tutorials were made.