Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Yes I always back up to an external

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by DJG View Post
    It would need to be an external one Helen otherwise you could lose them all if anything happened to your pc you could also use a usb stick
    I do both, save them to folders on my PC so they are easy to access then they get included in the weekly back up of all my files to an external drive - I have 2 and rotate them weekly so I am not just relying on one if my PC fails.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Anne View Post
    I do both, save them to folders on my PC so they are easy to access then they get included in the weekly back up of all my files to an external drive - I have 2 and rotate them weekly so I am not just relying on one if my PC fails.
    I back mine up manually to my usb stick each time I save a file because my external drive isn't permanently plugged in. I back up to a my external drive manually once or twice a week it's not set to do it automatically because it's not always on the same day.

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

I share the PC with my hubby Doreen so need to back up his files as well as he would never do it himself !! One of my external drives is permanently plugged is so autobackup is an easy way to go for me then on Saturdays I plug in the other drive and let it do another backup, like you I would hate to lose my stuff.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Anne View Post
    I share the PC with my hubby Doreen so need to back up his files as well as he would never do it himself !! One of my external drives is permanently plugged is so autobackup is an easy way to go for me then on Saturdays I plug in the other drive and let it do another backup, like you I would hate to lose my stuff.
    I can understand why you do it Shirley it would be a nightmare if you lost all you files and I bet your hubby wouldn't be too pleased to lose all of his work either