Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pen holder

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Pen holder

Hi can anyone recommend what pens are usable with the pen holder? I just tried the LA DE DAH pens which i have removed the rubber bits from but they don't seem to grip in the pen holder. Which pens are best to use please

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    I don't know what they are Helen but if they're too slim now the rubber is off wrap a bit of masking tape around them. I have the original pen holder but have also bought the one below that can use a variety of different size pen's. I very rarely use mine in fact I can't remember the last time but hopefully someone can help with the types it can use

Screenshot_1.png

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I just bought all these pens for a fiver but they don't seem to fit either lol. Nice pens though
    18056316_1661661777184958_8497683801934594446_o.jpg

View Gallery

What a pain Helen

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I guess I will find the right pens to fit one day, by then I will have bought every pen in every shop

View Gallery

Which pen holder do you have I'm sure someone can help if they now which you have

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

It's the plastic one that you posted up above

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I used to have one of the older type ones before. I might go see if I can hunt one down

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Didn't find any of the older pen holders but I found this what someone has done lolIMG_1103.JPG

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I have the pen holder that Doreen posted above Helen and was using it yesterday. If the pen is slipping I suggest you wrap masking tape round it as Doreen says. It is a bit of a hit and miss sometimes but can be done. Your photo actually looks quite a good idea, I have never tried the silhouette pens as I don't use them often enough to justify the price, but might see if I can pick some up and give that a go.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by ellygreen View Post
    Didn't find any of the older pen holders but I found this what someone has done lolIMG_1103.JPG
    The original pen holder is here Helen https://graphtecgb.co.uk/product/sil...rd-pen-holder/

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Ooooooooo that one is a bit pricey Doreen i think i will give that a miss and stick with the one i bought like the one you posted above.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I did have the whole set of silhouette pens but i sold them along with my cameo 2. Silly old me lol. I like to use the pens quite a bit so it was quite good for me to have them. I have bought the set of black ones for now as they are handy just to pop in when you want them but i got the pen holder incase i fancied doing glitter or metallic writing, i have loads of those sort of pens but none will fit the pen holder lol. Might have to try the thing above as well lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jampot View Post
    I have the pen holder that Doreen posted above Helen and was using it yesterday. If the pen is slipping I suggest you wrap masking tape round it as Doreen says. It is a bit of a hit and miss sometimes but can be done. Your photo actually looks quite a good idea, I have never tried the silhouette pens as I don't use them often enough to justify the price, but might see if I can pick some up and give that a go.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Try using a pony tail elastic wrapped round the pen immediately above the holder .That seems to stabalise things and you can experiment with different thicknesses and wraps of the elastic untill you get the correct one for each type of pen.
    I keep my propelling pencils in place this way and it works well especially with the older craft robo biro holders.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Helena V View Post
    Try using a pony tail elastic wrapped round the pen immediately above the holder .That seems to stabalise things and you can experiment with different thicknesses and wraps of the elastic untill you get the correct one for each type of pen.
    I keep my propelling pencils in place this way and it works well especially with the older craft robo biro holders.