Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie.A View Post
    Thanks Alison, I have to get it to him before he goes on to something else. It was Spiderman at Christmas.
    Funny that Susie, Lizzy loved spidergirl ! We used to pretend spider girl was rescuing her toys you wouldn't think that Peter rabbit and Spider-Man would appeal to the same child

Lucky you Ellie, fancy finding 2 kaisercraft shops, and 30% off ! We weren't so lucky, I didn't manage to find much at all in oz. with us being on the road we didn't get a lot of time to explore much. I'm going to Melbourne on our next trip !!
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Good for you Alison, you will enjoy it.
    Ellie

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    I've been playing with a tiny stamp I bought from Little Claire Designs at Ally Pally last week. I've made a few cards with this stamp (I'm enjoying colouring it in)and I realised this one uses this month's Pantone colour.
    April - Greenery .jpg
    My Blog
    Mixed Media ATC Swap
    Mixed Media ATC Swap 2

Chatty papercrafter elainevking's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Very pretty Rushkhana.
    I've finished my room for now. I can actually start to craft again..and I had a little drive yesterday..felt odd having not driven for a month. I'm going to try again tomorrow in the morning then will be having family round for buffet lunch.
    Belated Happy Easter all.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Well done Elaine, I hope all the body parts are holding up okay.

That is a lovely card Rushkhana, very pretty stamp too.

Alison, I wasn't sure if the Spiderman card I made looked like he was helping Santa deliver toys or just stealing them! It was dinosaurs recently, now Peter Rabbit, whatever next. It is strange though that Peter Rabbit and Spiderman would both appeal, especially for a little girl.

View Gallery

It's fashions I expect..whatever is on trend and being thrust under their noses at the time Susie.
    The back/arm are getting better every day..I would say I'm about 50% better now..it's mainly the arm now..still numbish down my left side and no feeling in two of my fingers..but I'm off the 'hard drugs' now and just on over the counter stuff. Unpacking the craft room has lifted my spirits no end! Thanks for asking. X
    I didn't drive yesterday after all..but I have to drive tomorrow as Mum has a Drs appointment and my sister is away so no other choice as DH has a deadline to get the tiling in the bathroom done before the plumber comes back on Thursday.
    I spent the morning making a box of cards and a wallet to hold them in.. so I will have eleven cards to share later..lol. All of them have green in them..although the predominant colour is pink...but as I've said before.. If it's got the Pantone colour in..then it's being shown.. I have to confess I'm rather pleased with the whole set. Of course they're very simple..made using the one sheet wonder technique. It's a DT piece so it'll get blogged next month but I'll share here first.
    Last edited by elainevking; 18-04-2017 at 06:34 AM.

View Gallery

Gosh..no-ones been in..that's unusual. Anyway.. Here is my card set
    Attached Images Attached Images

View Gallery

And the last two
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    What a fabulous set of cards Elaine. I love the idea of one sheet wonders and keep meaning to have a go.
    My Blog
    Mixed Media ATC Swap
    Mixed Media ATC Swap 2

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Me too, I keep meaning to give it a try. Think they make great gifts. Elaine, is there a template for the card holder ?
    Gorgeous cards by the way
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Absolutely stunning Elaine! You are so clever. I keep saying I am going to make a box of cards for my sister and haven't done it yet. At the moment I still have 12 birthdays coming up and one anniversary and a sympathy card to make.

I'd also like to know how you made the box. I've just bought the Hunkydory A3 card stock so a great size for boxes and it is 300 gsm, would that be strong enough?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Fabulous cards Elaine.
    Me too, keep meaning to make some, but never got round to it!!
    Very inspiring Elaine
    Ellie

View Gallery

Thanks ladies..awful photos but the card box is fab..not my own design...but I followed this tutorial on You Tube..very easy to follow.

http://youtu.be/lR-aRvNOarA

The tutorial I followed for the one sheet wonder is a You Tube video too

http://youtu.be/G1wuA_L2UZc

Another easy to follow one... There will be some trimming of the pp for the cards as the tutorial for the OSW is for 4 X 6 cards and the cards in the carrier tutorial are slightly smaller..but it's not hard to trim a little bit off as required.

I'd also like to know how you made the box. I've just bought the Hunkydory A3 card stock so a great size for boxes and it is 300 gsm, would that be strong enough?
    I used an ordinary sheet of White AC 12" CS 220gsm. With the mounted panels there is enough stability in it..especially if you use a belly band too.

I will be blogging it next month for my Kaisercraft DT blog in Mid May. I'll try to remember to post the link then to it too. By then I may have got some decent photos..I hope!

So many crafts, so little time here be dragons's Avatar
    View Gallery

That is a lovely box and set of cards Elaine :-)
    I really must look at doing something with green.....
    Wendy
    New blog! Craft, Cook, Repeat
    At last I have a blog! Scrapbooks & Cookbooks

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (90)
    Love the new poppy stamp Rushkana that would fitted with our previous challenge a 2 on 1
    Lovely cards Elaine I am going to look closer now ouch when I don't have a kitten climbing up my leg he day stopping the scrapping and internet time will have to move my location either mine or his !!!