Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

owner inspired by alice secret-scrapper's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)

Vinyl cutting machines

Ok so I'm looking for a cutting machine that can cut vinyl and was looking for feedback on the best machine to get TIAe

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    You might be better posting this in the Silhouette/Craft Robo Forum, but from my point of view it would have to be a Silhouette Cameo. Depending on the size you wish to cut, you could go for a Silhouette Portrait, but for me it is definitely the Cameo. It cuts vinyl as well as a whole host of other materials brilliantly. Hope that helps.

Just call me DC8!! daisychain888's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    I'm interested in this too as I'm currently saving for a Silhouette but I've been put off with the feedback about the Cameo 3, I don't fancy buying the 2 as I've read that's being discontinued but is the 3 worth it the apparent hassle?

'people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel'

x Jayne x

owner inspired by alice secret-scrapper's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Thanks for your help. I think i will pop in that forum and get some advice there x

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by daisychain888 View Post
    I'm interested in this too as I'm currently saving for a Silhouette but I've been put off with the feedback about the Cameo 3, I don't fancy buying the 2 as I've read that's being discontinued but is the 3 worth it the apparent hassle?
    I have had a Cameo 3 since it was released last year and initially had a problem when trying to connect via Bluetooth, but recent firmware updates have resolved that. Some people have reported problems with the auto blade but mine has been fine. I also have the original Cameo but for me the 3 is loads better, I love it. You might be interested in the Silhouette Cameo 3 Users Facebook Group where you can see that some people love it and some people hate it but a lot of the issues raised there are down to people not understanding the software or not having done updates.

Just call me DC8!! daisychain888's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    Thanks Shirley Anne, that's really helpful. I've had a nosy in the silhouette forum and having seen some of the comments, alongside your own, I'll definitely continue to save for the 3

'people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel'

x Jayne x