Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    I have to admit I haven't done print and cut for a very long time so can't offer any help here but if you mean by the latest update you're using V4 it could be a problem with that. I have V4 on my laptop so I can get used to the layout as it's so different to V3 but haven't cut anything with it yet because my Cameo is used with my desktop pc which still has V 3 on it. When you say you can't get rid of some of the lines have you tried ungrouping or releasing the compound path on the the file then deleting what you don't want or if you have the Designer Edition you can use the eraser as it gives more choice than the eraser in the free version of Studio

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    ah, i will try releasing the compound path, i just get these weird boxes around an image after i have traced it, you cant see it until you change the colour of the image or go to cut something, if it protrudes from the real cut lines you cant cut the outer edge as it will include that too. i loved lots of things about version four.... except i couldnt find a way of setting the cut settings unless you click through to send. the floating boxes were awesome.

I have reverted back a bit for now, i didnt need more problems!

I dont currently have designer edition, i lost it at some point with laptop problems....

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by chillipeppa View Post
    ah, i will try releasing the compound path, i just get these weird boxes around an image after i have traced it, you cant see it until you change the colour of the image or go to cut something, if it protrudes from the real cut lines you cant cut the outer edge as it will include that too. i loved lots of things about version four.... except i couldnt find a way of setting the cut settings unless you click through to send. the floating boxes were awesome.

I have reverted back a bit for now, i didnt need more problems!

I dont currently have designer edition, i lost it at some point with laptop problems....
    You can find your DE code at the bottom of your account when you log in to the store.....if you've already used it three times you will need to contact Silhouette America to have it reset

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

oh awesome! i asked silhouette america how to get it back and they totally ignored the question!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Do you know if they have got a fill in text yet Doreen when using the pen tool or have we still got to fill it in ourselves at the moment?

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by ellygreen View Post
    Do you know if they have got a fill in text yet Doreen when using the pen tool or have we still got to fill it in ourselves at the moment?
    I haven't explored it all yet Helen but I know there's been a fill option for the Curio for a long time. Maybe Shirley knows more and can tell you if she see's this post.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Ok thanks Doreen

Quote Originally Posted by DJG View Post
    I haven't explored it all yet Helen but I know there's been a fill option for the Curio for a long time. Maybe Shirley knows more and can tell you if she see's this post.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I don't have version 4 yet. Is it still being tested? Coz I think I would rather wait until it's all done and tested before I get it. Am I right?

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by ellygreen View Post
    I don't have version 4 yet. Is it still being tested? Coz I think I would rather wait until it's all done and tested before I get it. Am I right?
    Yes it is still being tested Helen

View Gallery

Version 4.0.588 beta now available https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/so...egacy-software

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Anne View Post
    Thank you Shirley good job our broadband is unlimited

View Gallery

V4.0.601 released yesterday, not had time to download yet though.

View Gallery

Thanks Shirley I've been having problems with my laptop and although I've downloaded the previous version I haven't installed it yet so I'm glad I've seen this first

View Gallery

Some good fixes now Doreen and it really is loading faster for me, hope your laptop is OK