Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)

Another update to version 4

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Thanks Doreen, got back home today so will download tomorrow but probably no time to play until the washing and ironing is done !!

View Gallery

I downloaded it yesterday but haven't been brave enough yet to install it!

View Gallery

So far so good Sandi haven't found any bugs yet although I haven't cut with it yet

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Two more updates since 4.0.497 Doreen. 4.0.505 then 4.0.511.
    I have downloaded it and see one improvement, the flyout boxes on the left hand side work now without opening another panel. I am waiting to see if they will let us save as SVG which is what I would like.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by lefthanded View Post
    Two more updates since 4.0.497 Doreen. 4.0.505 then 4.0.511.
    I have downloaded it and see one improvement, the flyout boxes on the left hand side work now without opening another panel. I am waiting to see if they will let us save as SVG which is what I would like.
    Thank you they're coming fast now LOL. I doubt the SVG option will be put back (they removed it a long time ago)

View Gallery

Version 4.0.513 is now showing on SA website but it doesn't seem to be as big as previous versions so I wont be downloading it and have sent them a message
    Last edited by DJG; 10-03-2017 at 09:47 PM.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I've just checked and downloaded but not run it because I got the message (Silhouette-Studio_v4.0.513 is not commonly downloaded and could harm your computer) what does that mean!!. I will delete it until the next one.

View Gallery

This is SA reply. I've replied to them saying there's an error message when trying to install the update.
    Hello,

Thank you for your alerted concern. Please note that the V4 Open Beta version you are running is a Beta version and is not supported.
    We are happy to receive bug reports or comments to help improve the program. You may submit any such feedback at https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/beta-feedback.
    If you are having concerns of a terminal nature (software is crashing and cannot run properly) and are unable to sucessfully use the V4 Beta version, we would invite you to provide feedback at the link above, and then proceed to uninstall the current V4 version and return to the latest release version found at https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/software#update.
    We look forward to continuing to further improve the new V4 software as we work toward a final release version. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.
    Thank you,
    Silhouette Support Team

UPDATE I've just downloaded it again and it's installed fine so I'm not sure what happened with last nights download
    Last edited by DJG; 11-03-2017 at 10:49 AM.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I downloaded it again this morning, there was no error message so I installed it and everything seems to be running well.
    Thanks Doreen for reporting errors where would we be without you.

View Gallery

I downloaded it again this morning, there was no error message so I installed it and everything seems to be running well.
    Thanks Doreen for reporting errors where would we be without you.
    Glad you manage it this time goodness knows what happened with last nights download

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I know this is probably not the correct place to post this but I have forgotten how to start a new one..
    I have asked the software developers to consider an option in version 4 for the slider bar to be placed on the left hand side of the working area. This is to help left handers who are using touch screens or graphics stylus see what they are diong.At present if you are a South paw when you use the sliderbar the hand with the stylus obscures the screen which is both time wasting and iritating .
    I probably have not explained this very clearly but if you use for example a Surface pro with a stylus try using your left hand to scroll down the work mat .Then the problem becomes clear.
    My reason for this post is to ask other lefthanders to use the bug report system to reinforce the reality of the problem and make the same request for the inclusion of the option in prefrences of slider bar on left or rightof the work mat.It does not require a lot of difficult programming .

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Helena V View Post
    I know this is probably not the correct place to post this but I have forgotten how to start a new one..
    I have asked the software developers to consider an option in version 4 for the slider bar to be placed on the left hand side of the working area. This is to help left handers who are using touch screens or graphics stylus see what they are diong.At present if you are a South paw when you use the sliderbar the hand with the stylus obscures the screen which is both time wasting and iritating .
    I probably have not explained this very clearly but if you use for example a Surface pro with a stylus try using your left hand to scroll down the work mat .Then the problem becomes clear.
    My reason for this post is to ask other lefthanders to use the bug report system to reinforce the reality of the problem and make the same request for the inclusion of the option in prefrences of slider bar on left or rightof the work mat.It does not require a lot of difficult programming .
    Always worth asking Helena. How to start a new post see my screenshotScreenshot_3.jpg

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

There is another update Doreen 4.0.516. I deleted it because I got the same error message as before.

Downloaded it a second time and got no error message so I will install it and see what happens.

Installed it and so far so good. Don't see any reason for the error message.
    Last edited by lefthanded; 14-03-2017 at 06:42 PM. Reason: tried the program

View Gallery

There is another update Doreen 4.0.516. I deleted it because I got the same error message as before.

Downloaded it a second time and got no error message so I will install it and see what happens.
    I've checked the website twice today they must have sneaked that on while I was out . Thank you