The dreaded storage question

I am very happy with the current way I store my stamps and dies but not so happy with how I store my matching stamps and dies. When I stored them separately I tended to forget I have the 'other half' even when I put labels on to remind me! So I put them into a folder but because of the differences in thickness for some stamps that's not working either

So, I've seen the fab MDF storage that is meant for thinlits style dies (made by Ali Reeves) but it's £45 and I don't know if I can justify the expense, I've seen a cheaper version on the online marketplaces but it only houses half the amount I don't have many sets to worry about but the gap in between drawers doesn't seem very big,

My question is, as I can't source a place that I can physically see the products, does anyone have one of these MDF units and are the spaces between the drawers big enough to accommodate stamps as well? My thoughts are that I can have half the drawer with a magnetic sheet for the dies and then acetate on the other half to stick the stamps to.