Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJG View Post
    Shirley I'm using W8.1 and I can type a new material but it only shows when I close and reopen Studio but I can't see how to close that window again without closing Studio
    Attachment 193512
    Yes I can type in the new material name Doreen but then you have to add an action to tell it what to do like cut or score and set your blade ect and that's what I can't do by clicking on Edit. Also I can't see how to delete any custom material you set up. In the old version you could just right click on your material and choose delete but nothing happens when I do it in V4. Will have another play later today once the HW is finished !!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    When the save button didn't seem to have done anything and I couldn't close the window I didn't go any further I just closed Studio and reopened it I can't keep clicking the next button to see if there's a finish button to close it because it brings up Bluetooth and I don't have that on my machine.
    Like you I can't see how to delete it although the advanced option allows you to restore defaults but when you click restore defaults Studio closes down but you might only want to remove one of your saved settings not all of them.

View Gallery

When the save button didn't seem to have done anything and I couldn't close the window I didn't go any further I just closed Studio and reopened it I can't keep clicking the next button to see if there's a finish button to close it because it brings up Bluetooth and I don't have that on my machine.
    Like you I can't see how to delete it although the advanced option allows you to restore defaults but when you click restore Studio closes down but you might only want to remove one of your saved settings not all of them.

View Gallery

Like you I can't see how to delete it although the advanced option allows you to restore defaults but when you click restore Studio closes down but you might only want to remove one of your saved settings not all of them.
    Yes I tried the restore defaults yesterday Doreen and Studio closed on me too so we both have a similar problem. Will have another look this afternoon as I want to try another cut and see if it cuts in the right place as with my first try it cut too far down and finished up cutting off the mat. If it happens again will report everthiong to SA.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Anne View Post
    Yes I tried the restore defaults yesterday Doreen and Studio closed on me too so we both have a similar problem. Will have another look this afternoon as I want to try another cut and see if it cuts in the right place as with my first try it cut too far down and finished up cutting off the mat. If it happens again will report everthiong to SA.
    Will be interested to hear if it cuts ok Shirley. I'm not putting it on my desktop pc which is what I use my machines with until it's no longer a Beta version

View Gallery

I only have it on my Laptop too Doreen, don't want to risk it on my Desktop yet. Couldn't try another cut as the bluetooth won't work today although it was fine yesterday !!

View Gallery

I only have it on my Laptop too Doreen, don't want to risk it on my Desktop yet. Couldn't try another cut as the bluetooth won't work today although it was fine yesterday !!
    Shame about the Bluetooth Shirley. Re your desktop I don't blame you

View Gallery

Shame about the Bluetooth Shirley. Re your desktop I don't blame you
    Finally got it to connect and it cut fine this time. The Add action button for User defined Material works sometimes and not others so I have sent a bug report and mentioned the Bluetooth as well as I never had a problem with V3. I am getting used to the new layout now and I quite like it.

View Gallery

Finally got it to connect and it cut fine this time. The Add action button for User defined Material works sometimes and not others so I have sent a bug report and mentioned the Bluetooth as well as I never had a problem with V3. I am getting used to the new layout now and I quite like it.
    Thanks for the update Shirley