My Cameo 3 Auto Blade has not been working since I installed the firmware upgrade in December. It goes through all the motions of clicking and then just scores the card. I contacted Silhouette Support and after a couple of emails they asked me to do a video. Well I manage one on Sunday, uploaded to YouTube and sent them the link. Their reply this morning shows they have not even looked at it and telling me what I already know.

Thank you for your reported concern. Please check the following to confirm the AutoBlade is set up properly for use:

1. Ensure the AutoBlade has been placed into the left-hand tool holder of the CAMEO 3 tool
NOTE: The AutoBlade will only work in the left-hand tool holder slot of the CAMEO 3. No other blade types are able to automatically adjust.
2. Open the Silhouette Studio® software program
3. Go to the "Cut Settings" panel
4. Select your material type
5. Select the tool type drop-down and select the "AutoBlade" option
6. Proceed to send your job to the Silhouette to be cut

With the blade in its proper position and the "AutoBlade" selected in the software, your blade should now be automatically adjusted as jobs are sent to be cut with the CAMEO 3 model.

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you,
Silhouette Support Team
I am so angry and frustrated. My husband wants me to return my Cameo 3 as it is not doing what they advertise it does. When I bought it I told him it was because of the new auto blade and Bluetooth and there are problems with both.