Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    I had a Cameo 3 for Christmas and as an experienced user expected no problems, however after my first cut, which was perfect, everything else was awful. The auto blade was happily clicking away but never ended up on the setting it should have been on resulting in terrible cuts. I tried everything I could think of and managed to get a semi reasonable cut with an older blade so I decided to buy another auto blade. The new blade worked perfectly and I have been regularly cutting with it with no further problems. I think that sadly there are some sub standard blades being sent out with the machines. I ordered mine direct from Graphtec, not Create and craft as so many others who have had trouble seemed to. Seems that I was unlucky to be supplied with a dodgy blade. Now that I have a good one I am more than happy with my new machine, but I can fully understand that for a new user this could be very off putting. If I was not a long time user I would not have known what to do at all.
    Best Wishes
    Tootsie (Diane)

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I thought Graphtec supplied C&C with the machines?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig1 View Post
    I thought Graphtec supplied C&C with the machines?
    Graphtec is the UK supplier so anyone selling them in the UK presumably gets them from Graphtec

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy Hen View Post
    Yes to all of the above. Brian is out of the office until Monday so I will contact him then.
    BTW when I logged onto Graphtec to buy the Cameo I was redirected to another site so I assumed wrongly as it turns out that Graphtec had changed names.
    From your description I don't think it was our website, our website doesn't redirect to any other website. As for the blade & machine I think we will need to get it checked over for you to try to work out what the problem is.
    Technical Support
    Graphtec GB
    www.graphtecgb.co.uk