I'm just going to copy what I've written on the photography thread, this is how I spent my day...

I have just spent most of my day on the phone trying to sort out pet insurance. I'm now waiting for a manager to ring me because what they keep telling me is so conflicting. I also typed a four page letter of complaint, couldn't have held the pen long enough for the handwritten one for the other photography thread. There was a handwritten letter one on there wasn't there? I usually right to companies when I am pleased with them so this was hard and all such a waste of time. First time I rang I waited 30 minutes to get through and second time 1 hour, by which time they'd closed, but do they tell you they've closed, oh no they just keep asking you to hold on, another thing that has gone into the letter.

I am desperately trying to get some cards made for birthdays but managed nothing more than finding those pads. I still have to get to the bottom of the insurance debacle and one of the birthdays is the 7th and then the 9th. I'm out tomorrow and Thursday so I can't see me getting them done in time. I hate to buy cards and these are people who expect a hand made card and look forward to them. Haven't taken the decs down yet either and I still haven't sorted out my neighbour's energy switch.

Alison, I promise no more stash buying although I hate to admit it when Elaine is listening that I do have some dies on the way! They were really cheap in the sales, so what's a girl to do! :roll eyes:

Oh meant to say Nat, that is one seriously lovely card.

Elaine, I've seen your craft room remember! Actually, quite a few of my paper pads came free with magazines, now I tend to look for free dies on the odd occasion I do buy magazines.

Of course, on Thursday I'm over to the Wirral to get my haircut (birthday next week) and with having it short I like to allow a good week for it to grow, it grows very fast. Now the reason I'm telling you this is because we usually pop in to Burleydam Garden Centre and they have a brilliant craft shop. So Alison, all bets are off on that one.

Hey ho, tomorrow is another day and maybe I'll get something done.