Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    A lot of my cards will be quick and simple ones, esp. Christmas ones, I plan to make several the same in one go. Special time consuming cards will be for special people
    I did manage to go through 2015 without buying one birthday card, think I may have bought a few Christmas cards to avoid panic and stress though !
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

Just call me DC8!! daisychain888's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    Quote Originally Posted by alison 2 View Post
    ........Special time consuming cards will be for special people
    Definitely, and I'll have more time to dedicate now that the list of special people has been significantly culled

Quote Originally Posted by Mystik Nat View Post
    .........I might go the route that Jennifer McGuire did where she'd make five of the same card in one sitting to build her stockpile up while she had all the items out on her work desk - that could work for me on festive cards and if I kept them quite plain and flat and used the Misti tool I could catch-up with myself and not be too stressed out. Who knows if I'll put that theory to the test!
    That's what I did for Christmas 2016, for close friends I chose a design that was easily repeatable so that I could cut out several components in one sitting then did a factory line style of assembly afterwards, very satisfying

'people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel'

x Jayne x