Well, that's another year nearly over. Hope everyone has had some good times in 2016, and has many more good times in the years to come.

Does anyone have any scrapping/crafting plans for the new year ?

I'm not going to call them resolutions but I do plan ...
Not to buy any cards in 2017 but make them all myself to use up some stash (hope Nat's card challenge is continuing )
To do a record of the year, along the lines of document 2010 that shimelle shared with us all those years ago ( I still need to finish 2010!)
To get my photos sorted into some kind of order
To get my December Daily/JYC finished by the end of January !!
I think that's enough for the time being

What does everyone else have planned ?

I'm looking forward to seeing what UKS brings in the new year. I love coming here most days and finding inspiration for my scrapping, and catching up with the lovely people I am getting to know on here. I love the weekly and monthly challenges, even though I don't always get round to doing them in time. Thankyou karen for all your hard work in getting these organised, and thanks to all those people in the background that I don't know about who keep the UKs site up and running
Thanks also to Sue for blogbits, Jemma for SLYMIR and craftyprincess for simple recipes, where would we be without you

I know there is a UKS winter SNAP challenge coming up very soon, looking forward to that, the summer one was so much fun

Happy New Year to you all xxx