Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (60)
    I like the idea of 12 in a team and also any way of making uploading to the gallery easier would be very welcomed by my teamies.

And how about a monthly bonus for completing all the month's challenges?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    I'll admit that I haven't been on UKS for a while scrapping or chatting due to family traumas, however during all my troubles I came on a few times to admire what others were doing and although I was being a 'fly on the wall' it really helped me. My teamies have been very supportive to me too so apart from the joy of scrapping the friendships that this site generates are, to me, invaluable. I used to be a regular poster of LOs and found it a bit of a chore to upload I'll admit as I'm not very computer literate and struggled to make the files small enough but nevertheless found it worthwhile doing as it's always nice to hear what others think.

I don't have any more suggestions to offer but just want to say a huge thank you to Karen and everyone that makes UKS what it is - without it I would have felt so alone.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (42)
    I have made some nice friends here on UKS.
    JanetO

x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    Thank you for all the hard work to keep the site going. I pop on most days - even though I rarely post. I'm another that thinks a general chat is more the way to go. To be fair, I never could connect to the house chats - I much preferred the 'old' way although I could see the need, at the time.
    Sheila

Normal? No, I'm just me stillcrafting's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    Hello, my thoughts on this -

I don't want to lose my team because we've been together for six years through highs and lows. The consensus is that they want to stay together too, but there is room for another one or two scrappers to join if they're out there.

I remember the houses merging to three from four the other year. We were unsure about it at the time, but everyone survived and I think the site became stronger for it.

I know I don't do scrapbooking now, but I'd be happy to set more challenges and can jump in if you need last minute cover too. I'll post that on the relevant thread.

Whatever is decided on for UKScrappers, those that have forged good friendship will still be here and will get behind you Karen (those that aren't sure about any change will most likely get used to things in time).
    Love, Sarah xoxo