Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Cameo 3 cutting over and over

Hi
    Trying to cut a single layer, cut and score. Send to Cameo using autoblade and mult cuts disabled but it keeps cutting the same line over and over again. I've tried everything and getting very frustrated with it now. Any suggestions?
    Thanks

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    I haven't got the machine, I hope someone can help. Just a suggestion but have you checked your settings

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Yes, thanks for trying. It's driven me nuts! It just keeps cutting the design over and over in small sections. It cut it fine the first time I did a dummy run, but I needed several of them and every time I load it up now it keeps repeating it in sections.
    I think there are problems with the new software, sometimes it recognises Bluetooth and other times it doesn't also, when I updated the software I lost all my own designs! Nightmare...frankly I wish I'd stuck with my old Cameo.....but I gave it away ��

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolC View Post
    Yes, thanks for trying. It's driven me nuts! It just keeps cutting the design over and over in small sections. It cut it fine the first time I did a dummy run, but I needed several of them and every time I load it up now it keeps repeating it in sections.
    I think there are problems with the new software, sometimes it recognises Bluetooth and other times it doesn't also, when I updated the software I lost all my own designs! Nightmare...frankly I wish I'd stuck with my old Cameo.....but I gave it away ��
    I am having trouble with the library if I update too. Program updates fine and the cloud part works fine but I can't get my local library back. This is a deal breaker for me so I didn't order the new machine. I really want to, but until I can successfully update with my library intact I won't be buying.
    Best Wishes
    Tootsie (Diane)

View Gallery

Have you tried backing up your library first via the file menu....File/library/export library and importing back after the update File/library/import library

View Gallery

Hi Doreen, yes I did that. Importing my library to get it back is the problem. It gets about half way through judging by the counter in the top right of the screen...then freezes the program. Very frustrating. I have searched the Internet for an answer as I couldn't be the only one with this problem. I found other comments on blogs etc from people with the same problem, but no solutions posted at all.
    Best Wishes
    Tootsie (Diane)

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Tootsie View Post
    Hi Doreen, yes I did that. Importing my library to get it back is the problem. It gets about half way through judging by the counter in the top right of the screen...then freezes the program. Very frustrating. I have searched the Internet for an answer as I couldn't be the only one with this problem. I found other comments on blogs etc from people with the same problem, but no solutions posted at all.
    Sorry it didn't work Diane, maybe it depends how many files you have in there.I hope that most if not all the problems can be sorted out quickly as there seems to be several different ones now

View Gallery

I hope so too Doreen, but I appreciate you trying to help with my problem.
    Best Wishes
    Tootsie (Diane)

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Tootsie View Post
    I hope so too Doreen, but I appreciate you trying to help with my problem.
    I wasn't really any help Diane but I am trying....very trying LOL