Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

help problems with craft robo

Hi all I recently cleaned the pink tip of blade as it had bits if paper in it, it was working fine no problems as I was working on invites I put the tip back on and now the craft robo won't seem to cut al the way through it only scores the top I have read the instructions I have replaced the blade thinking it was the blade and nothing still the same, I have watching loads of videos of fitting the tip and the blade and I did the same thing, my setting are all the same as when I was using them before but still doing the same thing, its driving my crazy I'm using silhouette studio and my craft robot machine model is the cc200 I wou,ld be grateful if anyone could give me any pointers as to how or why this is happening many thanks tracey xx

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    The only two things that come to mind is have you pushed the blade/holder as far down as it will go and if you're using the old style blade holder is the fin facing the right way....if I remember right it should face the quarter past

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I will try that I have it facing the half past way so that maybe why thanks for your help x

View Gallery

I always line mine up in the half past position so that the tab lines up with the slot in the holder (CR 330-20). I often have trouble with the pen holder which doesn't slide in so easily, requiring quite a lot of downward pressure but I support the holder with my left hand while doing so that I don't break it.