Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Announcements & Help > Announcements

Notices

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)

Password Reset and Insert Images

Two little issues we are working on

If you requested a Password Reset, what happened? At least three people have said they didn't get theirs, and it did not go to SPAM. I tested it and I got mine in my in-box with no issues. So if you requested one, what happened? If you would like to request one then tell me that would be ever so helpful. You do NOT have to click on the link and actually reset your password! Just look at it then delete or ignore it. It'll expire in 24 hours anyway. We just made a change that might fix it but I need a test

Next other browsers and the IMG tag The little box with a tree (?) in it: I can't insert from a URL using Chrome, If TYPE the [ img ] and [ / img ] tags (no spaces, obviously ) around the URL it adds it just fine.

When I insert via an upload from my computer it adds it as an attachment. Any feedback on if that worked for you? If it did work, what browser?

Charmed Cards & Crafts - Banner Ad Sponsor - Charmed Cards & Crafts's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    For me it was not the password reset request that was the problem, but rather changing the password from the user CP when logged in.
    Karen

OVER 25,000 PRODUCT LINES IN OUR ONLINE SHOP!

Join us on Facebook and Instagram

View Gallery

It's all part of a larger issue. The MAILER was the first problem. We THINK we've fixed it (just after you and I chatted yesterday) but I need to know if it is the password change that is a problem SEPARATE from the mailing issue or if it is the mailing (I think of a new Activation code when you change your email) that is the problem

The issues are sometime interrelated and sometimes stand alone. Eventually we will track down and fix them all. The change from vB 3 to vB 4 is HUGE. It's take more time than I had hoped but at least as much as I feared we WILL get there.

View Gallery

Testing add image again

Lets see if the icon works now:

acrylic.jpg

Humm. still only an attachment.

Trying a url IMG

bglayout.jpg
    Humm that seems to also attach