Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Loves playing with Studio BathBelle's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I am still experiencing issues! The display on my iPad is 'off'. The central column takes up most of the screen leaving a very narrow column on the right with the actual post. I always log straight onto Forum Spy.

This morning there were two pages on New Posts of what looked like the same post, something to do with Blog a Thon.

I still cannot reply to threads as before, I can only do quick reply at the bottom of the page, the Reply to Thread button at the top still does not work for me. (I have my threads displayed with the latest at the top)

I nearly always access UKS on my iPad
    Ruth

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    Quote Originally Posted by BathBelle View Post
    I am still experiencing issues! The display on my iPad is 'off'. The central column takes up most of the screen leaving a very narrow column on the right with the actual post. I always log straight onto Forum Spy.

This morning there were two pages on New Posts of what looked like the same post, something to do with Blog a Thon.

I still cannot reply to threads as before, I can only do quick reply at the bottom of the page, the Reply to Thread button at the top still does not work for me. (I have my threads displayed with the latest at the top)

I nearly always access UKS on my iPad
    Have you logged out then gone away to another site and come back to log in again? If it is a cookie problem that will fix it. The New post wasn't working for me but now is, so this may fix it for you too.

Is it correct to assume Safari as you are on an iPad? And is your iPad the newest IOS and Safari up to date? If it is an old iPad and an old Safari that may be the problem. The centre frame should be the one where the posts are, unless you are talking about the social groups page.

Are yo using the Default view or the Mobile one?

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by MiniOwner View Post
    Ooops we seem to have a number of Blog-a-thons appearing in General Scrapping
    Yes, I've collected them into one thread and we are trying to sort it. Everything I say a BaT thread pop up in Forum Spy I thought it was the same one, not a new one. I *THINK* every time someone looks at the thread it creates a new one, but not sure why We'll at least try to turn off the auto=create for the time being till we work out what the issue is

View Gallery

I have been in and out of UKS numerous times. Forum Spy is still the same, a massively wide colum in the middle with the poster's name in, with the actual post squashed into a tiny little column on the right. I am not on the latest iOS update but using the same one I was before the UKS update. I access it through the browser, and safari. I appreciate this is not a massive problem, just a little perplexing!
    Ruth

I only scrap on days that end in Y barbaraj's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    I am using an iPad with as far as I am aware the latest safari and am finding forum spy has a very big first column for the name of the poster. The middle column with the post is a lot smaller and then the right hand column has the actual forum name. All other screens seem to be fine and once you have clicked on a topic everything appears as normal.
    Barbara

I only scrap on days that end in Y barbaraj's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    don't know if you have done something but it appears OK on my iPad now.
    Barbara

View Gallery

Forum spy looking better on mine as well.
    Ruth

View Gallery

Yes, we have done a few things that seem to have worked The top line of layouts should now be updating too.

Determined to reduce the stash and photo pile arimum_123's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Quote Originally Posted by BathBelle View Post

I get exactly the same problems with a windows 8 laptop - I just thought it was the new 'normal'. I have logged out etc with no change but it doesn't bother me enough to put me off using the site. I also appreciate that it is a lot of effort for you to sort all these issues MaryAnne so many thanks again!
    Die-cut swap. Washi tape swap.

View Gallery

Any chance of a screen shot? Even a photo of the screens would help. Since it's not happening on MY I Pad it's hard to visualize and troubleshoot!

View Gallery

This is how it looks now, which is a vast improvement on how it looked at the beginning of the week. Oh, sorry, cannot seem to attach a photo as I can only do Quick Reply which does not appear to allow that function. I still cannot do a normal Reply to Thread at the top of the page. In case it makes any difference I always have the latest post showing at the top of the thread.
    Ruth

View Gallery

Here is what I see

screenshot.jpg

Louise x

View Gallery

Although this screen shot might be more useful!

screenshot.jpg

Louise x

View Gallery

That is VERY useful, but it would also help to know the browser you are using (Safari?) and the IOS version.

Cheers!

MA

View Gallery

I am using internet explorer 11 on a Windows 8.1 laptop

Louise x

ps under the quick reply box is a 'go advanced' button, which allowed me to add the attachment