Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Studio/SVG Templates

Notices

Threaded View

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)

6 inch double diamond fold 18th

[ATTACH]/ATTACH]I saw one of these diamond fold cards on Create and Craft a while ago and liked the look of it, although it seemed a bit tall and narrow to me. I have used the same principle and made a 6 inch card in three pieces which have to be glued together. I thought it would make a nice card for my granddaughter who will be 18 next month. The card could be decorated on either side (or both). I have decorated one on the other side in more manly tones for my nephew whose birthday it is this month.

Just a word of caution - don't use too much pressure for the dashed lines - I had part of mine come completely adrift!

I found the most difficult part was sticking the fragile mats onto the outline mats and also the mats require very careful lifting from the carrier sheet.

Sorry the photos are in the wrong order I changed one of them and the replacement went to the end.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Sylvia x
    My Blog