Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

I have had a go at the colour challenge. Its not as green as the inspiration photo but not as blue as it looks here in real life.

View Gallery

Sorry it is so big but I have never before managed to get a photo to load on here so it is a start!

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    I'll say it here too Lythan, it's lovely to have you joining in and I totally loved the take on the colour prompt image including the circles and gold pearly accents!

~ Natty ~

Just call me DC8!! daisychain888's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    Love the idea of a monthly challenge for card making! I've always started off the 52 card challenge with such great intentions then let it slide. Last year I made so many cards that it took over my scrapping, so I have already pre-warned previous recipients that I'm only making cards for a favoured few (I didn't use that phrase to them ) so hopefully the monthly prompt will help with the odd few I intend to make this year and I will definately aim to do Christmas cards as I go along (famous last words?)

Almost forgot to say - fab cards Nik and Lythan, great start to the challenge
    Last edited by daisychain888; 07-01-2015 at 04:05 PM.

'people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel'

x Jayne x

View Gallery

The thread's been pretty quiet so I thought I would give it a bump and see how you are all doing and what crafty things you are up to.

~ Natty ~

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hi Nat! I have been making cards but repeats I'm afraid from last year's designs because I needed a few and quickly. I tweaked them but since they weren't that different to the ones posted I decided not to put them on here. I did make a very quick one yesterday which would have fitted the colour scheme but it went in the post before I could photograph it!:roll eyes:

Other than that, it is wedding invitations all the way. I've just got to figure out where I can lay them nice and flat so the embellishments don't dig into the other cards and also somewhere that the dogs can't reach them and eat them. They love card and cardboard and have taken to eating light bulb boxes of late!!! If I put them in a bedroom it would only take one moment of forgetting to shut the bedroom door and they will be in there as they were at Christmas when they ate the box of petit-fours which my sister had in her room and left the door open for a few seconds. I swear these dogs have a built in radar for these things.

I look forward to seeing what everyone else produces though.

View Gallery

Oooh I don't envy you the task of producing those wedding invitations! And the dilemma of where to put them - good luck with that and keeping your pooches away from the cards! LOL

I finally managed a crafty moment last night and despite the predictable way my card turned out, I am happy with the end result. Phew! Just need to get my blog post drafted for it to go live as part of this week's Daring Cardmaker's challenge. Then this weekend I'm hoping to get a Christmas card made for the last prompt in the January challenge. I think the weather will be good inspiration!

~ Natty ~

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thanks Nat, love your birthday card, message on blog.

View Gallery

Thanks for the lovely blog comment Suzie.

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

Well I managed to do the triple whammy - here's my card for the Pinspiration prompt - originally intended to go with a winter theme, but my thoughts went in another direction!

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Lovely Nat, I love that sentiment

Just call me DC8!! daisychain888's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    Great card Nat! So far I've not managed to make a single card this month but I'm hoping that I'll get the chance this weekend.

'people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel'

x Jayne x