Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)

Dog themed cards - help!

I have offered to make cards for a friends dog rescue charity. Had hoped she would be pleased with nature themed ones but she's requested dog/cat themed cards. Help please with suggestions of stamps/papers that fit this - I am not keen on cartoony type characters and really don't like puppies in baskets either (I know I'm not buying them but I want some enjoyment making them).

Did see a Sweet Poppy dog stencil which I would enjoy turning into cards so anything along these lines would help.
    thanks Rose

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Have a look on ebay - they usually have some dog breed themed stamps. I've fund raised for the Cavalier King Charles breed club and usually found my stamps on there. Also Google Rubber Hedgehog - they sell direct and via ebay and will send to the UK - look at their unmounted stamps as they're cheaper and will also weigh less for international postage!

Some of Joanna Sheen's CDs have some nice and unusual dog images on but I can't remember offhand which ones I've had mine from.

Rosemary

PS Also ask in Shop til you drop - someone will usually have dog themed scrapbook papers. And possibly try Hunkydory's "Little Paws" kit, they sell some of the papers separately, but it's mainly puppies and kittens so probably exactly what you don't want !!
    Last edited by dozyrosy; 25-08-2014 at 02:39 AM.
    "The main reason people buy those machines [Craft Robos] is to cut out words and lace doily patterns for their scrapbooks."

Dedicated Scrapper SilverTiger2's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I may be able to help - have sent you a PM.