Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Announcements & Help > Announcements

Notices

Hybrid View

I grew back ... like a starfish. Kitty Crafts's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (99)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Humm. I wonder if when you are trying to access UKS is during the time Smax is running the back up of the days posts? That could be an explanation, I guess. I know he does it in the middle of our night (UK time) but not sure of the exact time.

Oh the ways of t'internet are strange and mysterious.....

I have found this a few times too (before UKS began playing up for me) and it is roughly the same time each night (give or take) usually about 1am - 1.30 ish for me but as I am only a night owl in school holidays and Friday/Saturday night, it isn't really a problem
    Christmas Stocking Swap *** ATCoin Swap

Blog Thingy

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    The Internet Explorer problem was mainly IE I think, it was really slow when it worked at all. I changed to Firefox and it resolved most issues. Thinking about it, of late I have had a few more problems so maybe it is a Safari issue as well, I suppose it doesn't have to be just one issue.

As you can see, another night owl so you may have found the cause of the problem MaryAnne. It isn't a real problem as such, I'm on UKS throughout the day and night so it is usually one last little check in before bed.

Tonight I had no problems whatsoever - go figure!