Stamp Heads/Postage Stamp People ATC Swap

Organised by: Rebecca (scrap3d)
Send to host: 31 May 2014
Return by host: 7 June 2014

Does anyone fancy an ATC swap with a difference? Make ATCs with people on them using postage stamps as heads. There are some examples here that I made (although they are a little bigger than ATCs). Get some postage stamps which have heads on them and add them to images of bodies and viola - stamp head people! Send me 5 stamp head people (same or different) and I will mix them up so you get different ones back.

The postage stamps can be real or printed from internet images. I made my bodies using images from fashion magazines, but they can come from anywhere you like. Digi creations are welcome (obviously printed ATC size) so get creative and join me in the fun . Feel free to add quotes and whatever to your ATCs.

A couple of things - I live in France so postage will be a little higher (but 5 ATCs should be light so not too different). Please also enclose UK postage stamps to the value that it costs to send to me plus a return address label/envelope.

Important Notes
Please do not post on any new swap thread until the organiser has posted immediately after the initial post by me. This will allow all the important information to be kept at the top of the thread. Any post prior to this will be removed.

Please make sure that all of the swaps that you are participating in are listed in your signature and remember that you are allowed to be in a maximum of 3 swaps at one time.