Travelling in Style

by g61

The Golden Ring

by scrapdolly

haali

by Maria in France

May week 3

by butterbee

Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Other Scrapping > Pocket Scrapbooking

Notices

Graphtec UK banner

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    You'll be lucky, Lou LOL. I have only done a little, and while I'm fairly pleased with the result, I'm hoping for lots of ideas/tips/tricks and general HEEEELLLP to make it look better LOL
    Sheila

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (47)
    Loved your pages Jen, Waves to Lou and Hannah have you a link for that, sounds interesting
    Chris
    Jigsaw Christmas Decoration swap. A.T.C. coin swap(2 groups)Christmas stocking Swap.
    Twisted Sisters AJ CJ.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi i would love to join - I have been buying lots of PL type goodies over the past few months but have not actually got round to doing anything with them so this will be the boost that I need!! I have found that Sn@p and Simple Stories goodies are lovely - Simple Stories divided page protectors I feel are some of the best around and I have bought a few to test them!! I am not sure I will do this weekly, more likely monthly but look forward to seeing what everyone does and getting some inspiration along the way. Tracey

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (64)
    I started PL last year, and although it's not complete, mostly because I'm so rubbish at printing photos to keep up, I have enjoyed documenting things as I go along.

I don't number my weeks, but do mark the change in month and date each entry. If I have lots to document, and sometimes I have several things from one day, I add them, if I have nothing I skip a day. I hope to finish off last year over the coming weeks - it did help that I've roughly planned the pages and done some journalling at the time.

This year I will be 50 and want to make it more 'me' focused. Last year was the final year of having my 3 kids at home so I wanted to document our family life together. This year, I'm doing a more 'book of me' style with things I like, buy, do plus family stuff. I use 12 x 12 but use different format page protectors for interest.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    Hi everyone - I'll be joining in too - I don't commit to doing a page a week, but I am documenting our lives, and the enormous changes we are currently going through. We moved to Australia 4 months ago, and are still living with my parents whilst my husband looks for a job - so it's the only way to make sense of this crazy upheaval! All our worldly goods are still in storage, so I only have a few supplies, most of which are PL type of stash, but I want to document this process for our 2 1/2 year old twin boys and all the milestones they currently undergoing too!

My scrapping mojo has walked out, so I am hoping joining in with a group will get me more motivated, until we get some happier news about a job and we're we'll be living, etc etc. And so as not to fall too far behind, I want to do it as it happens, more or less! I will intersperse PL with 12 x 12, as and when the mood takes me, if it's possible!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (131)
    Hi all, I am going to join in too! Wanted to do this last year but never got round to it am determined to start and keep going this year!
    Anita - Meerkats rule ... !

Arty Farty 12 days swap, Christmas 12 says swap, Christmas stocking swap
    Decorated notebook swap

my beautiful grandson-dog galadriel's Avatar
    View Gallery

My Project Life album has arrived, just waiting for the page protectors to be delivered - hopefully tomorrow. Have just realised that I haven't taken any photos in January as I have been ill, so not much to scrap about so far this month.
    Dawn

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (64)
    Quote Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
    My Project Life album has arrived, just waiting for the page protectors to be delivered - hopefully tomorrow. Have just realised that I haven't taken any photos in January as I have been ill, so not much to scrap about so far this month.
    Hope you are feeling better now. The great thing about project life is that you need only as many photos as you have. Could take some retrospective ones of beds, or medicines, but you can just journal and take advantage of the many cards available to buy or download and print and be as creative as you like. Packaging, lists etc. are all good too.

View Gallery

My Project Life album arrived today too and the page protectors but I think I will have to invest in the pack of cards, Editions, then I will be ready to start. I agree with you that the every day things in our lives are worth keeping a record of too. I have had a quick look on youtube and some of the blogs here to get an idea of what PL involves and some of the things I love best are the more routine things that will be interesting to look back on.
    Last night I watched a really good video on youtube about Becky Higgins at the CHA show in 2013.

generally happy, often bewildered Organic Ness's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Hi Niki, glad to have found you! Decided in Oct last year to do PL life this year and bought a core kit, pp page dividers etc in oct. have a little filing system for ephemera, photos, bits to go in (won't just be pics and journalling) called a Tupperware box, the plan is -chuck it in then pl it weekly or monthly (not quite decided -weekly might be setting myself up to fail). Love the tip for making notes daily. I will also add 12x12 layouts I think - but they won't be exclusively pl based.

Sat down last night and just looked at the empty page protectors and little pile of stuff for week1 and got scared! Glad to be here for some help and inspiration!!
    I'm Scrap Happyand a Green Button

Dedicated Scrapper wedding belle's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (69)
    I'm going to join in this year. It's a year of changes for me. I'm getting married in September (for the second time). Also, I'm going from full-time work to part-time in March and my eldest grand-daughter starts school in September. Thought that would give me alot to PL about. Hoping working part-time will give me more time to scrap.

I did Document 2010 and found it to be a pressure in the end. It involved 4 layouts a month and in the Autumn my mother was taken ill and I had to abandon it. Have decided to do as little or as much as I want this time around. If alot is happening one month I'll do extra pages, if not then fewer. Hoping that will it will be more enjoyable and less pressured.

loving life and capturing it as I go hannahk's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapnanny View Post
    Loved your pages Jen, Waves to Lou and Hannah have you a link for that, sounds interesting
    Hi Chris waving back

it's on free replay for limited time http://www.layoutaday.com/download-cfsptewzzletchehs/ I think just this weekend....
    Hannah

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (21)
    Hi I have just bought the pl kit and hope to organise suitcases full of old photos and memories, but I think it would be nice to add some current pages too. I haven't had much time to scrap so I thought this might be an easier way to keep memories than 12x12 pages.
    I would love to get some ideas and inspiration to keep me going.
    2 weekly challenge, 1 house challenge, 4 LO's,
    0 cj pages
    1 mini books[COLOR="Lime"]

Christmas junk journal swap.

Shy and elusive - but friendly when you get to know her (and she shares stash!) Woozle's Avatar
    in a world of my own most of the time - otherwise in Leicester!
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (58)
    Ok, explain this "Team Project Life" to me in simple words 'cos I'm confused!
    I did PL for the first time in 2013 using the Simple Stories 6x8 binder and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Ok, I say I did it, I have a few weeks left to complete but I will finish it very soon!
    For 2014 I have given myself a whole new challenge, I am going digi! I have week 1 done & week 2 is in progress. I'm not a digi scrapper so it's going to be a real challenge but I am looking forward to it
    I'm Woozle and I'm a Cybercrop addict!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I am also doing mine digitally Woozle. Which program are you using? I use Photoshop Elements and clipping masks. I have downloaded a couple of the Project Life templates to start me off and now use the blocks and rearrange them to suit what I want. I am finding it quite quick and easy once I decide which papers and embelishments to use!

+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast