Here's the thread for you to share the Christmas cards you make in response to the main prompts of the 52 Cards Challenge 2014.

All the prompts for the challenge - past and present - can be found on my blog here.

Simply interpret the weekly prompts to make a Christmas card in addition to your main card for that week.

This is a great opportunity for anyone who needs the added push to get a good stockpile of cards created before December 2014 and so avoid mad panic and stress in the festive period... well, at least from a creative point of view! So make the most of sticking to that crafty resolution! It'll be hard at times, but focus on the end result!

If two cards a week is too much or you just want to concentrate on making Christmas cards for a few of the prompts, no problem. Whatever you manage is great.

I will be sharing any Christmas cards I make in response to prompts later in the week as I'm not sure I'll manage a Christmas card for every Monday - but it'll be nice to space out the crafting time.

Happy festive creating!