Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)

Join us in December....

On the Homepage.

Usually I just post a series of Gallery projects but this year I am doing daily projects - sort of like a blog hop but one-a-day rather than all on one day.

Visit the Home Page, see the project, click thru to the tutorial and leave a comment (if it's on a blog - some will be from Sponsors and on shop sites so if there is no comment function you get a PASS) then pop back to UKS to comment after the hop ends on the 23rd - just like a normal blog hop, but you can have till the 28th to visit and comment. We'll hope to collect al the info and sort the list and post the winner on New Year's day.Start off the new year with money to spend at a sponsor shop! Check El Super Ad and Family Dollar Ad.

The projects will range from some super home deco items, to gift-type goodies, to wrapping and tags, to cards to send and layouts/mini-books to capture the memories. There should be something to inspire you or get you out of a last minute OMG-I-need-a-quick-gift/card situation.

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    We are kicking things off, a day early, with a fab project, a recipe book, from Karen at Charmed Cards and Crafts. Check out the Home Page tomorrow, as this is a project you may want to work on thru the holidays - she has included a downloadable embellishment bundle as well, so don't miss this one!

I'll be pinning this to the top for your comments AFTER visiting each site and commenting where possible. We will also add the direct links to each project after it has appeared on the Home Page for quick reference.

Pre-hop - Recipe book from Charmed Cards & Crafts

Daily posts:

December Daily album from Sarah Hurley

A double layout,a planner or an Advent calendar - your choice! from A Trip Down Memory Lane

Assemblage Angel
    from a sprinkle of imagination

Angel Crafts trio of Tando projects

Quick printable gift tags from ME to fill a gap.

Pretty rolled flower table decoration from Jen at Wear Crafts

Felt Gingerbread House ornament by MiniOwner

Decorative holiday banner from soojay

Hanging Star decoration from Niki at Being Scrappy

Card with kit to buy from Sponsor Sir Stampalot

Cute card from Suzycad

Pretty ornament fron kathyisshopping

Lovely present wrapping from Leo at Crafty Templates

Quick gift card holder from member Angelfish

Sweet ornament from kathyisshopping

Beautiful tags for a special gift from ifa

Little brooches from Jenni at The Artistic Stamper

Layout and sketch from sponsor Bee Crafty

Cutable files (or templates to hand-cut) for cute ornaments from Beanpole

A layout from sponsor The Mad Scrapper

a layout from SJ Papercrafts

Quick Thank-You cards from butterbee

What have we here Watson? misteejay's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    A huge thank you to everyone who provided projects & ideas for this hop - it has been fantastic.

Don't keel-over everyone but I have actually made the recipe book that Charmed Cards & Crafts shared to get this event started and there are several others that I will be having a go at.

Maryanne, thank you so much for all your hard work getting things posted every day - this has been a super event.

http://misteejay.blogspot.com/
    when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

Senior moments? I thought they came in MONTHS!!! new2this's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (124)
    A huge THANK YOU to everyone who gave their time to bring us such super projects .. and especially to MaryAnne for ensuring there was one to do everyday. It has made the run up to Christmas an inspiring one. I left a comment wherever I could find a working comment box.

Once again THANK YOU ALL.
    Frances. My Blog

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    I'm a first-timer to this blog hop too and would like to thank everyone for the inspiration and ideas and thanks to Mary Anne for keeping it all rolling. I believe I have commented wherever I could and have saved many of the projects to look back at later on.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    Thank you for a great hop. I've really enjoyed looking at everyone's projects. I've commented on all the ones with comment space.

Thanks again.

Seem to be a part time scrapper lately xx

http://mostlyscrapping.blogspot.co.uk/

So many ideas, so little time .... Mole's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Oooh, what fun. Thanks for arranging! I've commented on all the pages where I could find a comment box! I couldn't find how to on Mad Scapper, for example, And the SJ Papercrafts link seems wrong. I will try and find it another way. I promise I have visited all the sites LOL!

Member of the BLUE BRADS and SCRAP & TICKLE teams.
    http://molescreations.blogspot.com/

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    A huge big thank you to all the contributors to this fabby festive bloghop I have looked forward to seeing the new project each day..... better than an advent calendar!

Thanks to MaryAnne for all the organisation too.

I have commented on each blog/site that I am either too but unable to on Charmed Cards and Crafts and the fab recipe book, Angel Crafts Tando altered gorgeousness and Beanpoles cute cutable files.x

Thanks again everyone and Happy Christmas to you all xx

Dedicated Scrapper Celtic Angel's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    I couldn't agree more the inspiration has been amazing I've loved all the items, got some fantastic ideas along the way and intend on making the most of my scrapping time over Christmas!
    Virginia
    My Blog
    Secret Stocking Swap 2023

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    WOW, such fabulous projects from everyone. Thank you so much to all those who found the time and made the effort to contribute at such a busy time. I have left comments with my UKS name except those where I was unable to but then I have usually posted on the other thread instead. Thanks once again - who knows I may start my own blog in the new year you have all inspired me so much.
    Jo x
    [

Christmas Advent Swap

ohhhh i seee :) thanks
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (33)
    Wow some absolutely gorgeous projects which I've pinned or bookmarked. I really appreciate the time and effort you have all put in to this. I love the blog hops I think they are amazing and really inspiring. MaryAnne for another great hop on this awesome forum!

I commented where I could however I could see comments underneath the Mad Scrapper's LO but couldn't find how to add one myself If anyone who has commented could let me know that would be great as I really appreciate the step by step instructions given which must have taken some time.

View Gallery

I've hopped round and commented where I could. I used my Google account mostly and that is the same as my UKS user name. (I couldn't comment on Day 4 (Angel Crafts)).

Thanks to everyone for all their hard work; I've saved and bookmarked a few projects which I hope to do for next year.
    Last edited by Amanda Jane; 24-12-2013 at 10:16 AM.

Dedicated Scrapper Wrightboysmum's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (38)
    @violaceous you need to create an account to be able to comment at The Mad Scrapper.

Thanks for a great hop it was much easier one a day once I worked out the plan. There was such a lot of great work thanks to everyone for the time and effort. I have really enjoyed checking in each day. I couldn't comment on Charmed Cards, Angel Crafts and Beanpole. I thought I commented on Wear Crafts but I can't see it now but I'm using my IPad today.
    Thanks again :-)
    Last edited by Wrightboysmum; 24-12-2013 at 12:54 PM.

View Gallery

Thanks to all of you who have popped by and left comments on our project.

The link in the list above does seem to be incorrect .... here's the correct link to our project on the blog: http://www.sjpapercrafts.blogspot.co...op-layout.html

Happy Christmas!
    Sarah x

View Gallery

A big thank you to everyone who provided these fantastic projects. I've commented where I could and hope I haven't missed any.
    Chris