Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Those Notelets are Gorgeous Miss Lemon!- go get some more stuff out of storage
    I have finished a quick mini book (supplies bought to raise money for charity- will put details on blog later - coz she is not a sponsor) .
    Its for my boss. Every year when the yr 11's leave school , a few come to ask to have their photos taken with us.This year I have popped them into a little book ( i shall make one for me too) .
    Attached Images Attached Images

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I managed to start and nearly finish a layout yesterday (it'll be appearing on our new challenge blog soon).
    Today I have had a successful sale shop (unheard of for me usually!) and now I'm cleaning before going out to do a photography test run!

So many crafts, so little time here be dragons's Avatar
    View Gallery

Soojay, that mini book is lovely - Miss Lemon I had to read your post again, didn't realise you had doodled those gorgeous notelets, I thought they were stamped! I wish I could doodle half so well

After much banging of head against desk, I have finally finished my picture, will blog later - if I can still remember what I did

Wendy
    New blog! Craft, Cook, Repeat
    At last I have a blog! Scrapbooks & Cookbooks

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    Well that was fun. I was trying to use my embossing gun and it was making a funny sort of raising and falling noise. And the sound on the TV started acting up. And then I noticed the light in the fridge was flickering. Called the power company and they had a look and some cable or another had come down. 100 local homes lost power (including US) and we just got it back. No craftyness (dd is not self-amusing, not for 5 hours) no laundry, nothing. Bah! at least it came back in time to record The Returned tonight

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Lemon View Post
    ... Not very impressive but it's the first thing I've made for months so I'm happy. ...
    Not sure what impressing is for you, but I think those cards are LOVELY. I may just have to go and edit the BlogBits on the homepage to add them. Off to check out your blog as I crave more info on how they were done. I'm trying to work out if the flowers are actually a POTATO PRINT?? Surely they must be a commercial stamp?!

OK got it!

And I neglected to mention the minibook is fabby and wendy, I love your picture too.

Life is a minestrone scarymary555's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (30)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    at least it came back in time to record The Returned tonight
    Oohhh I love that MA, isn't it brilliant? I'm now watching two brilliant French TV series this and Maison Close.

Have not done much craftiness today other than prepare Break it Down week 6. Had our company bbq in the local country park this afternoon, it was hot but not as bad as yesterday - TG. Loving the mini book and the notelets (you doodled them?!!!?) and the lovely framed piece of art! You're all sooo talented.
    Mary x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    How awful 5 hours on a Sunday with no elec! Glad you are back on ( i ALWAYS want a cuppa as soon as it goes off!)
    Wendy that pic is Fabulous !!

Make EVERY day your new blank canvas cantstopstampin's Avatar
    No longer in my little village, still in Staffs, but I AM happy !
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    well, all I've managed today is to add a twinchie (which I made last night) onto a background ATC to send off to a swap.................

must say though I am LOVING leather at the moment, the twinchie is a leather 2" square which looked real retro so named the ATC 'Retro Music'.

Today has been a never ending washing spree (thank goodness we had electric otherwise I would be going to work naked tomorrow) - shopping at the supermarket, and housework this morning. I am totally exhausted, 7 pm so MAY just do a bit of crafting AFTER tea (homemade chicken balti).

here is my Twinchie/ATC..............

So many crafts, so little time here be dragons's Avatar
    View Gallery

Love that ATC Gilly, I really must re-join the Trail soon Though I am now craving chicken balti
    MA, no power on a Sunday - ouch, glad it's back on now.
    I was so pleased at finishing my picture (thank you all for your kind comments!) that I was inspired to do the 52 card challenge cards for last Monday's prompt need to photograph them so I can blog tomorrow, I did manage to blog the picture though.
    I am now going to slump in front of the telly and an episode of Frasier

Wendy
    New blog! Craft, Cook, Repeat
    At last I have a blog! Scrapbooks & Cookbooks

Unable to read a book without altering it.. Miss Lemon's Avatar
    View Gallery

I'm loving what you guys have been up to - inspiring gorgeousness all round. Nice to have a bit of chat too. How annoying about the power outage MA, but at least it was during daylight.

I cracked and got one more box out of storage...I fear it's only a matter of time before the Giant Crafty Mess is back!

Sorry I confused you all with my potato print + doodling combo! I didn't explain it very well (...and then I put it on the wrong blog - I really am useless)! All the black is drawn with a pen (on top of potato-print circles).

I just did it once, but then scanned and printed copies because I wanted to try out my new cotton printer paper. The printouts were so nice (it's really lovely paper - all velvety and 300gsm) that I made notelets with them. That's why they are identical - you're right, it does look like a stamp!

There are about 3 more sheets of potato prints - doodling on them all will take hours, but at least it will keep me busy and I only need a pen to do it so it will prevent me getting more stuff out.
    Last edited by Miss Lemon; 14-07-2013 at 09:48 PM.
    Claudia

I have 2 blogs now: one for Arty Stuff... and one just for Cards

Desperately seeking scraptime.... CoventryAnn's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Fabulous craftiness everyone, considering how hot it's been! Love your mini book Soojay.

I had just got my stash out ll over the kitchen table when my BIL turned up with his 2 boys to play with my son... my sister was away on a girls weekend and I think he felt at a loose end! We had an impromptu barbecue (so many of those this year in the heat) we've even dragged the garden umbrella out from the shed after 2 poor summers of not using it!.
    I did get my simple recipe page done as I'm working away on the We Challenge you pages.

A really unusual colour palette led to a very different page for me.
    Oh, and I finished a mini book I made for a friend who had a premature baby back in April and is due to bring her home in a couple of weeks.
    http://coventryann.blogspot.com/
    mAR Points -SLO 7x10 = 70 DLO x10= WklyChall wk1= wk2= wk3=25 wk 4= ;House chall= SimpRec = Cards 5x10= 50 SLYMIR 4 x30=120 Total = 265 SLYMI Reboot total 5/7