Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    I can second the Sizzix customer service. Recent experience is that they really stand behind their products with a quick, friendly and more than fair service.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (22)
    I see there is a machine on ebay now !! Says a lot that someone wanting to off-load one so soon.........
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=281159539719

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Jus-Cutz

Hi, I see no-one has commented on the Jus-Cutz since 2011. I've watched the videos on YouTube and was very impressed with what this machine is said to be able to do.
    Unfortunately I can't work due to bad health, and right now I only have a second-hand Spellbinders Wizard die-cutter and would really like an A4 machine that can do almost everything (according to the vids). As I will have to try and save up to buy a new machine, I'm wondering if anyone has a more positive review regarding the Just-Cutz as I don't want to spend a lot of money on a machine I may regret buying.
    Bejay

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Bejay View Post
    Hi, I see no-one has commented on the Jus-Cutz since 2011. I've watched the videos on YouTube and was very impressed with what this machine is said to be able to do.
    Unfortunately I can't work due to bad health, and right now I only have a second-hand Spellbinders Wizard die-cutter and would really like an A4 machine that can do almost everything (according to the vids). As I will have to try and save up to buy a new machine, I'm wondering if anyone has a more positive review regarding the Just-Cutz as I don't want to spend a lot of money on a machine I may regret buying.
    Bejay
    Have you read the thread fully Bejay?

When they work folk are happy, if they dont work be prepared to battle to get a refund and maybe shell out more money to take it to court. If you cant afford to lose your cash I wouldnt touch this machine with a 100ft bargepole.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I ended up getting a Joy Trouvaille for £48 in their end of year 50% off everything sale. They charged under £4 delivery and it left their warehouse in Holland on the Monday morning to be delivered the following afternoon...meanwhile I'm STILL waiting for a reply to all my mails regarding the Juts-Cutz!!
    I'm very happy with my Joy and the only dies I can't use are the thick Sizzix ones, which I'm not worried about as I don't have any
    I was really saddened by the lack of communication from the company, they had always seemed to be customer orientated when they were on Create & Craft with their stamps.
    My friend has been given one for Christmas so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't have any problems with it.
    Happy Crafting Christmas everyone.
    Last edited by Bejay; 24-12-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Now apparently signed up with the machine on Bid TV.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I have a faulty one, but according to "mr once upon a stamp" it's the die not the machine. Strange when it's cuts in my my Grand Calibur. Sent it back twice so out of pocket. I wish I had read all these threads about not touching with a barge pole...

A nasty man who won't admit problems

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Sorry to hear that AnneMarie, I'd suggest pm'ing Pippa in case she has the details of the Trading Standards officer she dealt with. Good luck.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hi sorry you have another faulty machine I would advise you get in touch with your local Trading Standards and tell them that other people have used them concerning this company, then my next email would be to which ever TV channel has been daft enough to advocate selling this machine, hope they have a good returns policy because boy are they going to need it good luck and keep going until you get it sorted PippaX.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I have an E-bosser, it will cut thicker dies its just a matter of using the right plates!!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    I'm curious - what made you pick this one over the Grand Calibur or the Joy Truville? I'll have to go searching to see - does it do the thicker dies as well? The GC doesn't, nor the Joy, and I really do NOT need to expand my ability to cut thick dies and have to buy a whole load of new style ones but there are a few I do like. My first GC died a horrible death, and I got a 2nd one only because it was so darn cheap on special JUST when I needed something fast, but If this one goes that I am 100% sure I don't want another. I've played with the Ebosser at a crop and it's ok, but it has it's issues too (like cutting thru the rubber mat, as we saw in a post here, and the person who owned the one I played with has extremely bowed cutting mats, and one actually broke, using a very standard die sandwich) so interested. I distrust things that are too "electronic" IYKWIM as it seems that is just one more thing to go wrong with them! I don't mind the cranking, as I feel a bit more in control, and can FEEL any resistance and STOP. But I do love the larger size.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I have a large Bigshot Pro as well as a Bigshot,Cuttlebug the usual cutting machines,the Bigshot Pro cuts anything 12x12 downside with this machine its heavy ok if you aren't going to move it,my verdict brilliant.I also have Silhouette 2 cut anything on this I love it.On the Just Cutz not very good if you can't get in touch with the retailers.

nutty lady