Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Would anyone like a clue? Pippa. X

Loves playing with Studio BathBelle's Avatar
    View Gallery

Yes, please Pippa!
    Ruth

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

From my experience It does not do what it says on the box Pippa. x

Dedicated Scrapper SilverTiger2's Avatar
    View Gallery

Still no joy with your refund, Pippa?

Have you contacted Trading Standards?

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I have but it is a very slow process I am waiting for them to get back to me with further advice I really hope no one else has to go through this, thanks for continued support Pippa. X

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

They were at Stamperama on Sunday. They had brought stacks of machines but they still seemed to have them there when we left (near closing time). I had been very interested to see the demo but I read this thread before I went and lost faith in their customer service. I watched for a while out of curiosity.

The guy demonstrating, not Gordon, said you have to experiment with the pressure to find what works on your machine as they are assembled by hand and therefore each machine works slightly differently. Well, to me that means you could also have the odd 'duff' machine. All manufacturers must expect a percentage of rejects. Accept this, accept the customer's complaint, deal with it fairly, and you will get more custom. I don't feel happy paying out for this machine knowing that if I were to have a problem with it, I couldn't be assured of a full refund. (DH bought me a Vagabond which burnt out after a couple of uses, it was replaced, same happened after a month and I was given a full refund and replacement set of dies as one of mine was stuck in the sandwich!)

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hi there thanks for the info I have heard nothing from the company and have not received a refund I am still awaiting Trading Standards ringing me back so I can move forward with this I wonder if anyone who bought on Sunday is having problems? Pippa. X

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (22)
    Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    I wonder if anyone who bought on Sunday is having problems? Pippa. X
    depends how many videos they have sat thru !!

And so much for even pressure - seems it's no better than the rest - you have to turn the dies and wiggle to get the best cut - nothing new there !

Hopefully they will have taken most of the stock home - so many people now following this thread - so many potential buyers - madness to leave it
    un-resolved.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Pippa, did you pay for the machine with your credit card?(sorry if someone has already suggested this). If so, you can contact the credit card company and let them know of the problem, they should be able to help you regarding a refund, as they are part of the contract with you and the shop....that's the short version of what my husband has just told me (he knows the rules and regulations). I also know of someone who has bought this machine recently and it won't cut anything in the centre of the machine, no matter what she tries. Debra

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thankyou for your help unfortunately paid by debit card have been in touch with my bank but they could not offer any help, do you know if the other lady who bought the machine has asked for a refund would be really interested as to how she got on hope she has better luck than me Pippa. X

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hi everybody just a quick update have spoken to Trading Standards this morning things are moving forward but by law he has 30 days to send me a refund in( whats the chances) but not to far off so as soon as I know anything more will let you know thankyou for your continued support it keeps me going Pippa. X

I grew back ... like a starfish. Kitty Crafts's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (99)
    13 pages and 182 posts (first 10 posts were before yours) and nothing in your favour by the seller is absolutely ridiculous ... I really hope you get a positive outcome Pippa.
    Christmas Stocking Swap *** ATCoin Swap

Blog Thingy

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thank you for that I understand from Trading Standards they are going to get in touch with him before the 27th ( his thirty day dead line ) so as soon as I hear something will update you all Pippa. X

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    Hi everybody just a quick update have spoken to Trading Standards this morning things are moving forward but by law he has 30 days to send me a refund in( whats the chances) but not to far off so as soon as I know anything more will let you know thankyou for your continued support it keeps me going Pippa. X
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if he refunded you JUST before that deadline... I can't believe he isn't still watching this thread, or taken legal advice.... The longer it goes on the more determined I am that I'll never buy anything from OUAS again. When I looked this morning this thread had over 14,000 views!!! Hope you get some closure soon Pippa. Jude.x

Dedicated Scrapper SilverTiger2's Avatar
    View Gallery

Let's hope for a happy outcome, Pippa.

Naturally, when you do receive your refund, you will immediately buy another Jus-Cutz ??