Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Just an update for you kind people postman just been, no contact from the company, no refund,no customer service Pippa. X

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    Just an update for you kind people postman just been, no contact from the company, no refund,no customer service Pippa. X
    If this keeps up Pippa, take him to the small claims court. Print off a copy of this thread where chester openly admitted that he showed your private letter to all in sundry in the shop, which must have included your name and address (DATA protection) and copies of all correspondence you have had with him. If you phoned and spoke to anyone make notes of who you spoke to on which days/times and then sue the backside off him! Sounds like he has it coming.

And for anyone out there wanting a reliable A4 machine I cannot praise highly enough the Happy Cut. It's from the same stable as the Joy but where the Joy was (not sure if it still does) using plastic cogs and gears the Happy Cut's ones are metal. I have only found one die that it doesn't like to cut and I think that the die is actually faulty.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thankyou for your support I think it is time to do as you say and take this to the small claims he obviously thinks that he can treat customers as he wants, you would have thought he would have wanted to draw this to a conclusion quickly if I, as he states, are the only one to ask for a refund wheres the problem? I wonder Pippa. X

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (55)
    I feel very sad that you are being forced into this position Pippa

I think he is being very short sighted, but then I'm not a business woman.
    Fiona xx

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Twisted Witch wrote,

"And for anyone out there wanting a reliable A4 machine I cannot praise highly enough the Happy Cut. It's from the same stable as the Joy but where the Joy was (not sure if it still does) using plastic cogs and gears the Happy Cut's ones are metal. I have only found one die that it doesn't like to cut and I think that the die is actually faulty."

Totally agree!

The Joy Trouvaille always had metal gears but the original ones were not strong enough and teeth did shear if an oversize embossing folder was inserted.

Mine did and as I had bought it from Once Upon a Stamp I contacted them but they would not help as they had stopped selling them and did not have any contact details of the importer!

I spoke to a charming lady who sold the Happy Cut. She supplied the address of the UK importer who I phoned and they contacted Joy on my behalf. [B]Joy in Holland then contacted me and sent a complete gear set free of charge within three days. The gear set was redesigned and strengthened and I haven't had a problem since.

The Joy and the Happy Cut are exactly the same though the Happy Cut colour is much nicer!

Wonderful customer service from Joy and though I have treated myself to a Big Shot Pro I still use the wonderful little Joy Trouvaille as it is a tad more portable than the BSP!
    Last edited by susanroscoe; 08-08-2013 at 07:42 PM.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I have a HappyCut too, got it from Sam Taylors at the GNPE in Harrogate last October. Haven't had any probs at all and its a dream to use - no exersion at all with the handle, and just plain glossy white in colour, (you can tell I'm drooling!!). Really hope you get sorted soon Pippa.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by susanroscoe View Post
    Twisted Witch wrote,

"And for anyone out there wanting a reliable A4 machine I cannot praise highly enough the Happy Cut. It's from the same stable as the Joy but where the Joy was (not sure if it still does) using plastic cogs and gears the Happy Cut's ones are metal. I have only found one die that it doesn't like to cut and I think that the die is actually faulty."

Totally agree!

The Joy Trouvaille always had metal gears but the original ones were not strong enough and teeth did shear if an oversize embossing folder was inserted.

Mine did and as I had bought it from Once Upon a Stamp I contacted them but they would not help as they had stopped selling them and did not have any contact details of the importer!

I spoke to a charming lady who sold the Happy Cut. She supplied the address of the UK importer who I phoned and they contacted Joy on my behalf. [B]Joy in Holland then contacted me and sent a complete gear set free of charge within three days. The gear set was redesigned and strengthened and I haven't had a problem since.

The Joy and the Happy Cut are exactly the same though the Happy Cut colour is much nicer!

Wonderful customer service from Joy and though I have treated myself to a Big Shot Pro I still use the wonderful little Joy Trouvaille as it is a tad more portable than the BSP!

Had the same problem with my JT, bought from OUAS, so ended up contacting Joy who were brilliant and sent me out replacement cogs with absolutely no quibble even though my machine was over 2 yrs old. Can not fault their customer service one bit. Now have a big shot pro but still use the JT and my baby big shot as they are both much more portable.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

At least it restores your faith a bit when you hear about " good customer service " it would appear that the customer service from OUAS has never been that brilliant and it don`t look like improving in the near future Pippa. X

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (22)
    Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    Thankyou for your support I think it is time to do as you say and take this to the small claims he obviously thinks that he can treat customers as he wants, you would have thought he would have wanted to draw this to a conclusion quickly if I, as he states, are the only one to ask for a refund wheres the problem? I wonder Pippa. X
    Got to be tip of the iceberg hasn't it ? You wont be the only one and he knows if you get a refund others will want their rights as well.
    If you were the only one - and the machine is so fantastic (his word not mine..) send your refund and stop all this terrible publicity. I know of 6 threads now on 3 separate forums where their customer service (LOL) is being slated.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Well ladies today`s update nothing to tell you no communication, no refund, have been back on the phone for further advice will let you know what happens Pippa. X

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (22)
    another bad weekend for you Pippa - how much longer does the shop want this to go on ?

I feel really mean - spent a great day cutting with my GC , no hassle, no spray , no metal shim, no 21 videos (and counting..) and the best customer service behind it ...
    sorry !

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Going by my personal experience beginning to think this shop do not think that they have to bother with customer service and they can just treat customers as they see fit Pippa. X

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Just an update heard nothing from the company but have been contacted with further advice someone should get back to me later in the week to say where we go next will let you know when I hear something from them Pippa. X

Just call me DC8!! daisychain888's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    I just wanted to say that I've been following this thread with great interest (and sadness for Pippa) as I had been waiting for feedback before taking the plunge to buy this machine....and thank goodness I did wait!

Does this seller not realise that crafters gather and talk and spread the word for goodness sake!

Anyway, I've now decided to get a Grand Calibur - although i've heard a few people say there have been issues with this machine I'm confident that the Customer Service will not be compromised!

'people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel'

x Jayne x

Determined to reduce the stash and photo pile arimum_123's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Any one like to guess why several of these machines have been up for sale on a well known auction site this last week or so? I don't think I would sell on such an expensive bit of kit quite so soon after buying,

Louise x
    Die-cut swap. Washi tape swap.