Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Totally agree about hobby craft. They sell bits and pieces but nothing to get excited about at all if you're into.scrap booking. I think the Stockport branch is slightly better.
    Raising money to find a cure for FOP Registered Charity in England and Wales 1147704
    http://www.friendsofoliver.com

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (67)
    There's a Range here in Rochdale that is very well stocked x

View Gallery

(Hope it's ok to say this here MA)

Hi Sparkyduchess, I can't PM you because you need to get your post count up to 10 before people can send you Personal Messages!

Hope you manage to get something sorted out for today so you have a lovely day scrapping!

Helen
    Raising money to find a cure for FOP Registered Charity in England and Wales 1147704
    http://www.friendsofoliver.com

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    If ou stray further afield there is art from the heart in Harrogate - though more focused on journaling there's still plenty to choose from.
    Tbh I get most of my stash online though with places like Sarah's card - as the local band m shops don't have the ranges. Or cal has a crop in Rochdale and has su too

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I've been here for years but had to reregister as I couldn't remember my login details so lost my post count, trader rating etc.

I had a lovely order from Sarah's cards last week - gorgeous stuff and speedy delivery.

I just fancy actually looking and touching all the wee bits and piers, you know? I reorganised my office/scrap room, and I had such fun putting buttons into jars, and sorting ribbon, and all that's- I feel the need to do similar on a grand scale!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Piers? Pieces, obviously...

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Hiya
    I was in the craft shop in Ramsbottom a few weeks ago. They do have some scrapping stuff although the range has shrunk over the years. They also have cross-stitch, knitting, needlecraft, painting and kiddi crafts. I personally wouldn't make a special trip as some of there stuff was also quite old.
    The shop in Heywood is on the main road from Heywood to Bury, just before Lidl. I only live in Middleton and it is round the corner from my brothers house. Its not bad, but I guess that depends on the shop owner. I have been in some time and she has been really nice, other times she has been rude and off hand. So I guess if you catch her on a good day you will be ok.
    There is also a craft shop in Greenfield, Saddleworth (but not a sponser) which is brill. It is like an aladins cave of stuff. Have to try very hard not to spend in there If you need the details message me and I can get them to you. Also if it was a day out, you can have a walk round Uppermill for some quirky shops or Dovestone resovoir ? if you feel like it. Fabby countryside and great pubs

Let us know how you get on.
    Gill

"I am what I am" Gloria Gaynor cruzysuzie's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    The craft range in Burnley is worth a visit.
    Suze
    August Points
    SLO = 50 DLO = 0 CHWk1 = 0 CHWk2 = 0 CHWk3 = 0 CHWk4 = 0 ChWk5 = 0 HC = 0 Total = 50

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

there is also a nice shop on castle street in Edgeley (take the train to stockport and go out the Edgeley side of the station instead of the Stockport side) or I am sure there is a bus.

It is called C and J Crafts I think - they have lots of the American papers etc there.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (35)
    The craft shop that was in Ashton under lyne is now in Stalybridge (in the small shopping centre). Gwen xxx
    12 Days of Christmas