Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Studio/SVG Templates > Cards, Toppers & ATCs

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

ha ha Nested shapes

Hi, been playing on Inkscape to create nested shapes, so here are my efforts!

I used a free font called 09Kutups which has lots of shapes and frames instead of letters - well worth a look!

I've colour matched the shapes so that a blue circle will fit inside the blue scallop circle etc. so it saves time.

Shapes included: circles/scallop circles (x3), ovals/scallop ovals, squares/curved frame, stars.

Hope people can make use of them.

Treena

screen shot courtesy of DJG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lucille; 09-01-2011 at 05:28 PM.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)

scalloped thank you topper

This thank you topper was quickly designed in DM and converted to studio via the PDF method. The larger central mat is made using an adaptation of the letter y of the font damask ding 1. The whole topper is about 5.5 inches square and sits nicely on a 6 inch square card. I have used conqueror concept 160 gsm for the topper and concept 250 gsm for the main card. Care is needed when lifting the larger central mat from the carrier sheet. A bit of ribbon and a few beads just finish it off nicely!
    Sylvia x
    My Blog

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)

Square ribbon topper with circular flower mat

I designed this (almost) square card for my cousin's birthday in December. I was pleased with the lovely warm appearance of the square mat which was achieved by drawing a square on the left hand side of my A4 cardstock and filling it with colour which I then put through the printer. In case anyone wants to use this colour the RGB values are: R 138 G 10 B 79. I have also included the insert which I did as a print and cut. Incidentally the ribbon I used is very narrow, about 3mm
    Sylvia x
    My Blog

CARD MAKER AND CR OWNER
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Shapeabilities Frame 1 backings

Hello all! I hope you had a lovely Christmas.

DH bought me a Big Shot to use in conjunction with my Robo. One of the dies I bought to start my collection was Spellbinders Shapeabilities Frame 1. I wanted backings for it so have made these basic ones for now, I hope they might be useful to somebody else as well,