Then & Now

by Mary Buttons

July Week 4

by TinkerHamilton

July week 4 2017

by elainevking

Holiday Memories

by Claire59

Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Inspiration and Challenges > Older Classes,Challenges & CyberCrops > Cyber Crops

Notices

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)

Now We Are 10! CyberCrop classes

Create an A4 sized layout which can be easily converted to a 12x12 layout, incorporating a punched confetti-filled shape and a simple mini-book. My page documents my daughter’s love of reading plus the story of how she learnt to read and the mini-book is full of her own journalling, listing her favourite things to read.

Upload your layout to the gallery "CLASSES: Star Reader by helsbells" by Friday 2nd Nov (9pm)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Woozle; 16-10-2012 at 10:08 AM.

View Gallery

LIVE Friday Oct 26th 10am - The Patchwork Papers by Suzysnail

This class is a fun way to use up scraps of patterned paper or 6Ē x 6Ē pads of paper. It adapts well known patchwork patterns into a layout design and cards. I spent an evening in front of the television punching out squares of many colours and cutting them in half to form triangles. Feel free to do the same in preparation for this class. Donít worry about having too many, they can be used in many fun ways for other layouts and cards.

Upload your layout to the gallery "CLASSES: The Patchwork Papers by Suzysnail" by Friday 2nd Nov (9pm)
    Last edited by Woozle; 16-10-2012 at 10:05 AM.

View Gallery

A Quilt Detective Mystery
    A mystery in 40 motifs. 40 Templates included
    Karen Lowe

£ 2.05 Kindle download

OUT NOW on Amazon.co.uk and on Amazon.com

The antique quilt was exquisitely embroidered with flowers and leaves. A labour of love, Bronwen thought. Until she discovered a darker purpose to the quilt's design.
    A Patchwork of Poison introduces textile artist, Bronwen Jones, working on her art quilts for an upcoming exhibition near her south Shropshire home. Sixteen year old Cat asks Bron's help in uncovering the history of her heritage quilt, and the rumoured lost inheritance. But when Cat disappears and a schoolfriend is found murdered, Bron discovers the thread that links past and present, and the deadly secret the quilt conceals.

The templates can be downloaded from here.

Click on the links to download the templates in GSD and Silhouette Studio format for the Craft Robo or Cameo electronic cutting machines, or click the PDF to print out the templates for hand cutting or tracing.

The templates are my own copyright. please do not sell or share the template.

View Gallery

LIVE Friday Oct 26th 5pm - Our Story by lruk

A class using mists and shimmer paints, 3 smallish photos and some packaging. I like to mix and match my stash and use things in more than one way as often as I can and this is what I have tried to do with this page.

The mists and paints are mainly used with brushes as this makes them more controllable and helps overcome clogged nozzles and random mess. Like almost all my pages, there is also some journalling, though that can be omitted for those of who who prefer not to journal, or like to keep it hidden.

Upload your layout to the gallery "CLASSES: Our Story by lruk" by Friday 2nd Nov (9pm)
    Last edited by Woozle; 16-10-2012 at 10:08 AM.

View Gallery

LIVE Tuesday Oct 30th 10am - The Adventuress - A Charity Shop Bodice Ripper by AliTS

This is a little bit messy, budget class, which is intended to be as free form as you choose. It uses paint or other colour to create a series of distinctive embellishments that use dimension to form the focus of the layout. It is completed in two stages (allowing for drying time), and uses simple scraps and stash to create a layout that is as unique as you are.

Upload your layout to the gallery "CLASSES: A charity shop bodice ripper by AliTS" by Friday 2nd Nov (9pm)
    Last edited by Woozle; 16-10-2012 at 10:10 AM.

View Gallery

LIVE Sunday Oct 28th 5pm - The Name Of The Rose by CoventryAnn

A floral scrapbook page using collage, cutting, quilling and paper flower making techniques.

Upload your layout to the gallery "CLASSES: The Name of the Rose by CoventryAnn" by Friday 2nd Nov (9pm)
    Last edited by Jimjams; 28-10-2012 at 06:07 PM.

View Gallery

LIVE Saturday Oct 27th 10am - Mapping It Out by Sutty

This class is an adventure into the world of painting, distressing and lovely maps. A page in which you can pocket your treasures and hide your journalling. I would love for you to travel with me and share the adventure.

Upload your layout to the gallery "CLASSES: Mapping it Out by Sutty" by Friday 2nd Nov (9pm)
    Last edited by Woozle; 16-10-2012 at 10:11 AM.

View Gallery

LIVE Tuesday Oct 30th 5pm - An Autobiography by Ifa

This class layout is all about you. As a parent, my layouts tend to focus on the children and our family. I very rarely feel inclined to tell my own story though these sort of stories would probably be more of interest to my children later than one about their birthday party for example. I hope you too will all take this opportunity to scrap you.

Upload your layout to the gallery "CLASSES: An Autobiography by Ifa" by Friday 2nd Nov (9pm)
    Last edited by Jimjams; 30-10-2012 at 06:13 PM.

View Gallery

LIVE Saturday Oct 27th 5pm - Oliver Twist by Jimjams

Remember string art? Maybe youíre too young, but it was all the rage once: winding threads back and forth around regularly spaced pin tacks to form curved shapes. Iíve been trying it out on my scrapbooking pages and getting some use out of my brads too!

You can use my 12x12 stitching guide supplied below: Oliver Twist NWAT CC Stitch Guide.pdf - (it's two A4 scans which can be printed separately and pieced back together).

Or you can read how I made it and make your own to suit your page dimensions and design using the instructions below: Oliver Twist NWAT CC Prepare Stitching Guide.pdf - (including, coincidentally, a 6x6 version of my 12x12 guide).

Upload your layout to the gallery "CLASSES: Oliver Twist by Jimjams" by Friday 2nd Nov (9pm)
    Last edited by Jimjams; 27-10-2012 at 05:17 PM.

View Gallery

LIVE Friday Oct 26th 3pm - Sleeping Under Canvas by DeeMo

This mini album class is budget friendly! Using just two pieces of 12 x 12 cardstock, some cardboard packaging and scraps of pretty papers you can create a stunning album that is small and compact. Don't be fooled by its size though, due to hidden tags and fold out sections there is plenty of room to hold loads of photos and journalling.

Upload your minibook to the gallery "CLASSES: Sleeping Under Canvas - a boys guide to camping by DeeMo" by Friday 2nd Nov (9pm)
    Last edited by Woozle; 16-10-2012 at 10:17 AM.

View Gallery

LIVE Monday Oct 29th 3pm - A Collection Of Letters by Smelly

A collection of letters is a beautiful accordion album, inspired by the writings of Jane Austen, romance, whimsy and the nature of the era. Each page is a joy to the eye and a treasure hunt from start to finish as you discover each page’s hidden treasure.

Upload your accordian book to the gallery "CLASSES: A Collection of Letters by Smelly" by Friday 2nd Nov (9pm)
    Last edited by Woozle; 16-10-2012 at 10:21 AM.

View Gallery

Use some scraps in a clean & simple, graphic class with a design that can be used over and over. Along with this class there will be a design tips video which will hopefully give you some useful tips which will help you in creating your LOs faster.

Upload your layout to the gallery "PRECROP CLASSES: Design Tips For Dummies by Taniwha" by Friday 26th Oct (10am)

View Gallery

LIVE Sunday Oct 28th 3pm - Sweet Fantasy by J-Bug

This altered book uses Graphic 45ís Nutcracker Sweet range of papers to make a classic Christmas heirloom that will be treasured for years to come. It incorporates a mini-book, a pop-up feature page, a recipe page and a secret drawer which you can fill with chocolate or sweets. It would make a great Christmas Present for a child or an adult with a sweet tooth.

Upload your layout to the gallery "CLASSES: Sweet Fantasy by J-Bug" by Friday 2nd Nov (9pm)
    Last edited by Jimjams; 28-10-2012 at 04:16 PM.

View Gallery

LIVE Monday Oct 29th 5pm - The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers by Chick

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative with this die cutting class - use your Silhouette to create a custom background and title for your layout and use up your scraps to make a card too.

Upload your layout to the gallery "CLASSES: The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers by Chick" by Friday 2nd Nov (9pm)
    Last edited by Woozle; 16-10-2012 at 10:22 AM.

View Gallery

LIVE Monday Oct 29th 10am - On The Road by YorkshireLass

A 12x12 layout class featuring the Studio Calico 'Heyday' collection, and two of my favourite scrapping techniques: how to incorporate long titles and how to build lots and lots of lovely layers using stamps, papers and fabric

Upload your layout to the gallery "CLASSES: On The Road by YorkshireLass" by Friday 2nd Nov (9pm)
    Last edited by Woozle; 16-10-2012 at 10:31 AM.

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast