April 2012 Team points
***PLEASE REMEMBER THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR CHAT - IT IS INFO ONLY***PLEASE POST YOUR POINTS HERE BEFORE THE 1st JUNE 2012
TEAM MEMBERS ARE
Lynne aka retired nana
Diane aka Diane 39
Em aka Mock Choc
Julia aka Julesarooney
Dawn aka Bagofscraps
Karen aka badgerleader
Tara aka TaraE
Helen aka Helen a78
Dee aka Craftdee
Susie aka susiescrapper
We are a points collecting team in RED HOUSE
Dizzy Dots Blinkie link http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/...pic12834_2.gif
. Layouts & Canvases For the purpose of the challenge a layout is classed as either a single page or a double page & must be no smaller than 6x6. A Canvas / single layout is worth 10 points, a double layout is worth 20 points. Only layouts that fit into this part of the guidelines maybe counted toward your monthly layout target. Please note that layouts need to have photos (or in exceptional cases a piece of artwork for example) and be complete. Layouts that have no pictures but just spaces to be filled later when photos are available do not count as finished and so do not score points.
2. Circle Journals and altered books We have streamlined the points for these. Providing your pages are 6" x 6" or larger you will get the same points as for a single layout (10 points) or double layout(20 points) This means there is no longer a separate entity needed for CJ, you just count them as layouts for points purposes.
3. Art Journals We have streamlined the points for these. Providing your pages are 6" x 6" or larger you will get 5 points per completed page (These do not count towards the team 50 layout total)
4. Tag books & Accordian Albums & Maze books . A tag book (do a gallery search for examples) or an accordian-fold book, usually with about 4 pages; each page is a decorated pocket and holds a decorated tag. Hand made, decorated and filled tag & accordian books are worth 25pts.
5. FOTW You can earn 5 points each time that you use one of Mary Annes FOTW(Font of the Week) on a layout. The FOTW can be any font from the previous month or current month.
6. Minibooks, Sarabooks, etc and fully decorated exploding boxes These are now worth a set amount of points rather than being treated as layouts. Each minibook, sarabook, paperbag books, accordion fold full album etc will be worth 50 points regardless of how many pages they have in them etc. You may not count pages in these books towards your monthly layout target. A 'mini book' is defined as a sarabook or similar, or any mini-album of smaller than 6x6. These books MUST be decorated to count for points and they MUST be completed, not left blank for completion later. This means that gift mini books, left blank for the recipient to fill with photos etc, do not count towards points.
7. Handmade Albums If you make an album totally from scratch then you can earn yourself 30 points. These must be albums that hold page protectors & not minibooks,sarabooks etc. The exception to this would be making your own CJ with the covers and the introduction. Making your own CJ would earn you the 30 points.
8. Weekly Challenges Bonus points can be earned for weekly challenges. Points will vary from week to week. There is a stickied thread in the Inspirations and Challenges forum which tells you who is setting challenges and when. If you/your team wish to set a challenge then please let Scrapdolly know in that thread. Challenges are worth a maximum of 30 points and 10 of those points should be awarded for using a specific technique. You can do the challenge as many times as you like BUT you can only earn the bonus points once. A maximum of 30 bonus points can be earned in a week. You can do the challenges digitally but please note it may not be possible to earn all of the bonus points digitally. You must complete the challenge int he week set to claim the points
9. A-Z and 365 Challenges - for these specific challenges, please see this thread
How does my team earn bonus points?
For every 50 layouts completed by the team within the month, the team is automatically awarded 50 bonus points. The points spreadsheet is programmed to do this, so all you need to do to claim your points are fill in the sheet correctly