Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Loves playing with Studio BathBelle's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Silhouette Mother's Day Sale on Newsletter

Trying to work out if designs are 25% off or not? One bit says it excludes digital downloads and lower down it says Offer excludes Silhouette CAMEO®, gift cards, download cards, and subscriptions.

Ruth
    Ruth

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Sorry Ruth I can't help with that but the one time I bought from there I was nearly double I don't know if it was my bank or the exchange rate, I've only bought from them since by using my $10 voucher

Loves playing with Studio BathBelle's Avatar
    View Gallery

I've never bought from them, just thought I could use my $10 voucher to good effect.
    Ruth

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by BathBelle View Post
    I've never bought from them, just thought I could use my $10 voucher to good effect.
    That's a good idea

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I wondered whether I could use the discount to purchase an online download of the Designer Edition so I emailed them to ask.
    They said that I couldn't use a US promo code if I was from outside the US. Apparently they ask for US address details even if it is for a download.

Has anyone ever bought this edition direct from Silhouette? I just thought that dollars (and the discount if I could use it) would work out cheaper than purchasing here in the UK

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipsqueek View Post
    I wondered whether I could use the discount to purchase an online download of the Designer Edition so I emailed them to ask.
    They said that I couldn't use a US promo code if I was from outside the US. Apparently they ask for US address details even if it is for a download.

Has anyone ever bought this edition direct from Silhouette? I just thought that dollars (and the discount if I could use it) would work out cheaper than purchasing here in the UK
    I bought my Design Edition upgrade card from Graphtec, £29.99 less the crafty-club discount of 10%. They also sell download cards for the Silhouette store.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by BathBelle View Post
    Trying to work out if designs are 25% off or not? One bit says it excludes digital downloads and lower down it says Offer excludes Silhouette CAMEO®, gift cards, download cards, and subscriptions.

Ruth
    Looks to me that downloads are excluded. If they have offers on downloads it says in the Silhouette Store. Might be something there tomorrow as it is when the next free download appears and the half price ones.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Neries View Post
    I bought my Design Edition upgrade card from Graphtec, £29.99 less the crafty-club discount of 10%. They also sell download cards for the Silhouette store.
    Thanks.
    Where can I find the Crafty-Club please?

View Gallery

I think it's on Facebook now but you can buy directly from Graphtec GB , if you register you get 10% discount although I'm not sure if that applies to the software or just the consumables
    Last edited by DJG; 09-05-2012 at 06:06 PM.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by DJG View Post
    I think it's on Facebook now but you can buy directly from Graphtec GB, if you register you get 10% discount although I'm not sure if that applies to the software or just the consumables

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsqueek View Post

I bought mine direct from silhouetteamerica.com when it first came out, I paid $49 using my account that I set up way back when I bought my Robo and Silhouette set up their software to use instead of Robo Master.