Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Thread: papers AGAIN!!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)

papers AGAIN!!

Hi I'm sure this will have been asked many times, but I couldn't find what I was after.

I'm going through the mammoth task of sorting out my patterned papers. I have a 'get rid of' pile, but how to sort the rest so I know what I've got???

Any ideas from you fabulous people??

toot toot 'n' beep beep yeah!!

My Bloggy Thing

Desperately seeking scraptime.... CoventryAnn's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    I sort some of my faves by manufacturer in the main, and then the other odds and ends (tend to be older papers) by theme, dots, stripes, floral, christmas etc.
    I also keep my recently bought papers in my crop bag to force me to use them, I thought that if I liked them so much to buy them lately, then they should go on pages before I forget I have them! These only get filed according to the above method once my scrapping bag is too full!
    http://coventryann.blogspot.com/
    mAR Points -SLO 7x10 = 70 DLO x10= WklyChall wk1= wk2= wk3=25 wk 4= ;House chall= SimpRec = Cards 5x10= 50 SLYMIR 4 x30=120 Total = 265 SLYMI Reboot total 5/7

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (42)
    I'd say by colour, or by just grouping them into bundles that work well together- I pick 3 or 4 that co-ordinate, some bought that way, some not, and pop them in a page pocket.
    All the pockets then go in a 12x12 magazine file or book x

Personal blog *
    Craftaholics TL & Blue Brad DTL * CJs: MojoII&III * SWAPS: Nada!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    I sort them by manufacturer, although I do have some 'miscellaneous' drawers with papers in that I don't like much any more. These are useful for backing where there is maybe just a narrow edge showing, or for wrapping small presents, or using the reverse....A bit like Ann really

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (35)
    Hi, I sort mine by colour and those that are multicoloured by theme e.g. spots, stripes, words, floral. Gwen xxx

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    I have sooooo much paper I have no idea what I have got so will watch this with interest for some "filing" ideas.

Dedicated Scrapper YorkshireLass's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Mine is organised by manufacturer and then by collection within each manufacturer. I tend to use papers from the same collection on a layout/minibook and don't do much mixing and matching, so this storage method works for me
    Jules
    My Blog updated 11.7.15

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi there! I have mine in those 12x12 slim plastic boxes by colour group, with two boxes for each group: one for plain card and one for patterned (e.g. blue/purple group, green group, a red/orange/yellow group etc.). I also keep scraps, colour-themed, in ordinary ring binders inside those A4 clear page protectors (the cheap kind).