Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Announcements & Help > Announcements

Notices

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)

Having connectivity problems!

Apologies if I have seemed AWOL but we are having internet problems (on top of my other issues with my OS and fonts.)

We have ordered a new router which we hope will sort the core problem but it may take a day or two to arrive. I am focusing my attention, when I can get online, on PMs, reported posts to Moderators, and Marketplace and new user approval.

I hope you will be patient over the next couple of days. This may affect the Home Page posting next week but I won't know for sure till I see where I am on Sunday.

I have a new digital printable set from SJ, which you should have seen on the 25th - I'm going to TRY to add it now, Wish me luck You can see it in the Digital Downloads forum if I manage it!

Loves playing with Studio BathBelle's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I was unable to get onto UKS at all on either my laptop or phone this morning from when I first logged on at 6.30, kept trying it and eventually it came up at 7.45. Just had a white screen.

Ruth

Dedicated Scrapper Gadget Monkey's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    I haven't had a problem at all, maybe because I am always logged in here.... lol

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (29)
    Quote Originally Posted by BathBelle View Post
    I was unable to get onto UKS at all on either my laptop or phone this morning from when I first logged on at 6.30, kept trying it and eventually it came up at 7.45. Just had a white screen.

Ruth
    I don't think the issue from this morning is connected to MA's issues, looked like some sort of problem in the workings of the forum to me.

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    Yes, Smax sorted that. It wasn't me

I have started the process - the new router is installed and working fine, but there are two or three more things that need to happen before I am back to full strength! As the Home Page is taking a break for the holidays the timing is not horrible

I am now at least able to get on and stay on - the only problem is doing anything LOL!

We have to track down the OS disks and d the upgrade, buy a new VOIP phone and sort that, and then hope to geeky boys who maintain the mail server in the USA can sort out why that keeps going down. It seems all my technology has failed at once! Frustrating in the extreme but with luck it will get sorted sooner rather than later

MA

View Gallery

Thanks for the update MaryAnne, I'm sure everything will get resolved it usually does.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Deleted - posted in wrong place - I'm not sure how...

Rosemary
    "The main reason people buy those machines [Craft Robos] is to cut out words and lace doily patterns for their scrapbooks."

Loves playing with Studio BathBelle's Avatar
    View Gallery

Hooray! UKS is back on line. Can stop doing housework now.

Ruth