Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by chicks View Post
    If you are helping to sell a product, surely you should be proficient at using the machine. I know if I was asked to demonstrate something I would make sure I had, as Lucille said, practiced till I was blue in the face to make sure I got things right.The first time the show was aired should have been reason enough for her to have gopt her act together, but oh no.still enough said..........

P.S.Am I right in assuming that people actually get paid to demostrate products!

Chris
    Yes you are correct these people are paid to demo products on shopping channels.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by SylviaF View Post
    I think that is one of my files - sorry if you have had problems cutting it Neries - I have cut it in studio fairly recently in 250 gsm colortech card. (I wasn't using the ratchet blade though!)
    Thanks Sylvia it is a lovely design and my friend loved the card I sent her using other pearlised card. All your designs in the template section are fabulous. I will see if I can put a photo in my gallery although the photo does not do it justice as the insert paper was reflective white/pink/purple sort of oil on water. I did not do the line art as I was rushed for time after spending so long with test cuts etc. It was quick and easy peel offs.

Centura Pearl is quoted as 300 gsm which is why I had problems and I do think it is fibrous.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by chicks View Post
    If you are helping to sell a product, surely you should be proficient at using the machine. I know if I was asked to demonstrate something I would make sure I had, as Lucille said, practiced till I was blue in the face to make sure I got things right.The first time the show was aired should have been reason enough for her to have gopt her act together, but oh no.still enough said..........

P.S.Am I right in assuming that people actually get paid to demostrate products!

Chris
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Yes you are correct these people are paid to demo products on shopping channels.
    On another forum members are suggesting Rosemary as the guest demonstrator for the Cameo. Seems she demonstrated the original Silhouette on QVC previously. I think she would be a great choice if Sundays Scrapbooking program is anything to go by. Calm, informative and definitely does her homework. I am not yet a scrapbooker but would like to learn so recorded her two hour program.