Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Well i was out and recorded the show and was looking forward to perhaps brill demo's,well big mistake on my part to expect that,the demo as everyone has said was a disaster and dean would just not shut up to allow anymore,good job i was not wanting a machine and brought mine because i loved my craft robo.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I think Dean was asked to waffle to cover the void by things going wrong. He went over the other products so many times - I'm sure I was reciting the stock numbers in my sleep.

Dedicated Crafter
    View Gallery

Why don't they get somebody who knows what they are doing like one of the girls on hear like Lucille or Tina ?

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by pesco View Post
    Uhm! Now let me see. I wonder what/who might benefit from rubbish demonstrations of the Cameo (A SUPERIOR CUTTING MACHINE) being broadcast by a shopping channel.

Is the channel also an authorised supplier of the Cameo, as well as other makes of cutting machine?
    Ooooo Pesco I can always rely on you to brighten my day, you're not talking Sabotage because C&C are the Main retailer for the Crapcut machine are you? Surely you are not suggesting that if they permitted a decent demo of the Cameo, then the sales of their Crapcuts would take a dive??? 'OH how could you be so cynical'

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I recorded it because I was out. I played it back at 1.3 times speed as I did the ironing and so glad I didn't waste any longer watching it.

They would have been better not demoing it for all the good that programme has done.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I cant believe she messed up again

I am new to cutting machines and I have a craftrobo so i thought it would be good to watch this programme and get some tips I was very disappointed she told me absolutely nothing that I do not know already and I have learned a lot more from this forum thanks to all the help I have been given i watched it because I know one of the girls that did some samples for Tina for the show and I am sure shw would be very disappointed as well
    Anne

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I didn't think much of the show either. Dean really got on my nerves (as usual). He's too full of himself. I wish C&C would get rid of him.

Why would C&C feature a product it wants to make money from and not want to do it justice? If that's the case they shouldn't sell it if they prefer to sell the Cricut and all the expensive cartridges.
    Last edited by Diane Allen; 04-04-2012 at 11:41 AM. Reason: typo

Dedicated Scrapper tutti-frutti's Avatar
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    As you have all said, it was a complete disaster AGAIN.
    On another website, this was the complaint yesterday and also after the last time it all went wrong. Hayley herself came on there to comment on the posts in tones that did her NO favours, ending with saying Graphtec pay her wages and they are delighted with her. As so many weeks have gone by, I was really looking forward to yesterday -coffee and scone and feet up, and I could have wept.
    Graphtec's own Corrine (sorry if thats spelt wrong) does beautiful work with the cameo - so they have their own in-house expert. If she is too shy at the thought there are loads of wonderful talented people on here whoI am sure would gladly show HOW to do things properly, what the heck are they thinking of?
    Tutti Frutti has hit the nail on the head in my opinion.
    Rant over - feel better now!
    If Graphtec won't/can't use anyone else to do their demos then the least they can do is train Hayley up properly. That way it's less embarrassment for the company, the shopping channel, and Hayley herself. Who knows, maybe they'd get more people switching on than switching off!!

View Gallery

Hi can I ask where the thread for Hayleys comment is have had a look around but cannot see it, would appreciate the direction please. Many thanks. H

View Gallery

I don't think you will find it on this site.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryholme View Post
    Hi can I ask where the thread for Hayleys comment is have had a look around but cannot see it, would appreciate the direction please. Many thanks. H
    How about trying Google for information elsewhere?

Rosemary
    "The main reason people buy those machines [Craft Robos] is to cut out words and lace doily patterns for their scrapbooks."

Just Beginning
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Anyone who didn't see the programme, didn't miss anything. It was called making cards with the cameo. Hayley only cut 1 thing & that didn't work. It really was a disaster. Graphtec if you read this get a new demonstrator. She is doing you more harm than good. Who would buy a cameo after seeing this demo. I saw Hayley demonstrate it at Birmingham last Nov & she was terrible then. Her reason for not knowing much was that it was a new machine BUT the software was not new. I feel she lets Cameo down very badly. I LOVE MY CAMEO (but not the ratchet blade). I agree that the only saving Grace was Tina's designs they are brilliant.

Kirigami~Origami~Jenigami JennieBean's Avatar
    View Gallery

I know Hayley and she is so lovely. I never saw this particular show so I cant comment, but I know on a previous show I heard that there were lots of computer and studio problems going on that had a knock on effect on the demonstrations.

Having said that, I think everyone in the cutting machine world knows that Tina is the queen of cutting, and in addition to designing such fantastic templates, she did an amazing job when she was on C&C demonstrating the machine with Vickie.

Maybe Graphtec should consider pairing up Haley and Tina, so that have the presenting experience and the machine experience in the one show.
    JennieBean

Dedicated Scrapper - Limited Sponsor - Fuschia's Avatar
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by JennieBean View Post
    Maybe Graphtec should consider pairing up Haley and Tina, so that have the presenting experience and the machine experience in the one show.
    Personally I think Graphtec should just get Tina to do the shows as the craft expert. I don't think they need to pair her up with Hayley as C&C already have presenters, they don't really need Hayley there.

Just Beginning
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    I agree with Fuschia