Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)

Helpful info for Blogspot bloggers

This is a good link re: Blogger and commenting

http://xxxtglxxx.blogspot.com/2012/0...-comments.html

Anyone who has a blogspot blog that uses the info in the link to change the way their comment window appears (to a NEW WINDOW for comments, rather than a window at the bottom of the comments section) will make it possible for people who can't to comment.

It's a small easy change to make, and will not open your blog up to SPAM (so long as you have your comments moderated so they don't just appear immediately after someone types them - but then no one should be doing that anyway )

I figure that most people WANT comments so why WOULDN'T you make a small change that let's people do so?

This problem has come up a LOT in WOYWW, where many people found they simply cannot comment, that the white box at the bottom of the comment section/bottom of the post simply appears then disappears when the page loads. I've share it there, but will do so here as well because it was mentioned in a PL post earlier.

I'm not a complete idiot; some parts are missing! Jimjams's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    Jemma
    ScrappyCat

Holiday Bus Hufflepuff ♥Hearts♥ •CSI• »Lions« ~~Ships~~ ♫ Jingle Belles ♫ ►Explorers◄
    SLYMI: 47/52....My blog