Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (43)

Online photo printing

I could kick myself for missing a Groupon deal for photo printing yesterday (meant to do it then forgot). Does anyone know of any deals or offers at the moment? I'm already a member of Photobox so can't get the 50 free that they offer.
    I haven't had any photos printed for ages though - what is a good price?
    Donna x
    My Blog
    Slinky Pink Scrappers

Normal? No, I'm just me stillcrafting's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    You can get the 50 free prints any time you like by using other e-mail addresses. Has worked a few times for me so far. I'm just hoping the companies that do this, don't realise what I'm doing
    Love, Sarah xoxo

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (76)
    Photobox have a sale on...buy 600 print credits for about £24 but they have to be used within 3 months and the offer finishes tomorrow

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Photobox annoys me so much!!! I never get the option of buying credits - found it today but not on offer. Then found 20% code, on the same page - which expired in may 2011!!!!

Suddenly the credit page has disappeared and I can't find it on the page it was on where I first found it about 3 minutes earlier!

I had an email last week for 20 free prints (great for January PL), but never had some of the offers other people say they get. I do think they must send different options to different people.

Really frustrated by them!!!!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    Quote Originally Posted by naim View Post
    Photobox annoys me so much!!! I never get the option of buying credits - found it today but not on offer. Then found 20% code, on the same page - which expired in may 2011!!!!

Suddenly the credit page has disappeared and I can't find it on the page it was on where I first found it about 3 minutes earlier!

I had an email last week for 20 free prints (great for January PL), but never had some of the offers other people say they get. I do think they must send different options to different people.

Really frustrated by them!!!!
    I think they do Naim. I got that e-mail yesterday too but it was addressed to me as in - Hi Gwyneth. Why they should send it to me and not to DD who also uses them, who knows !
    Gwyneth

Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I use Aldi and find them to be great quality, fast service, easy to use software, and cheap! Also if you're a new customer I'm sure you can get 100free prints (+£1.43 p&p).

I'd recommend them.

HTH

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Aldi looks good - the programme is the same as Jessops!! May as well take advantage of an offer like that